Holy crap so I think I spilled the beans tonight

Religion is a complicated issue. I don't think you should be embarrassed about the way you were raised or your religious affiliation.

Here's a link to an interesting quiz I found link removed

I'm not sure how valid or reliable it is, but these were my results:

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism- 71%

Buddhism 67%

Christianity 67%

Islam 58%

Atheism 54%

Agnosticism 54%

Hinduism 50%

Judaism 25%

Satanism 17%

What's weird is that over 50% of my beliefs in the quiz fit into 7 very different religions, yet I was raised as a devout Catholic.

You may not always fit into the constructs that society imposes on you, but don't let it make you feel bad. Just be a good person and feel comfortable with you you are, without feeling the need to label yourself.

BellaDonna

You scored as Satanism.

Your beliefs most closely resemble those of Satanism! Before you scream, do a bit of research on it. To be a Satanist, you don't actually have to believe in Satan. Satanism generally focuses upon the spiritual advancement of the self, rather than upon submission to a deity or a set of moral codes. Do some research if you immediately think of the satanic cult stereotype. Your beliefs may also resemble those of earth-based religions such as paganism.

Satanism

100%

agnosticism

100%

atheism

83%

Judaism

75%

Paganism

75%

Buddhism

67%

Islam

50%

Christianity

33%

Hinduism

8%

I don't know.

You scored as agnosticism.

You are an agnostic. Though it is generally taken that agnostics neither believe nor disbelieve in God, it is possible to be a theist or atheist in addition to an agnostic. Agnostics don't believe it is possible to prove the existence of God (nor lack thereof). Agnosticism is a philosophy that God's existence cannot be proven. Some say it is possible to be agnostic and follow a religion; however, one cannot be a devout believer if he or she does not truly believe.

agnosticism 88%

Paganism 79%

Buddhism 67%

atheism 63%

Islam 54%

Judaism 50%

Christianity 50%

Hinduism 50%

Satanism 50%

I think it fits me well more because Paganism and Buddhism came in really close behind it!

I usually consider myself a "universal spiritualist" - like the Dalai Lama said, "my religion is kindness". I don't follow or believe in any one religion, rather believe in the spirit of kindness, love, nature and the human spirit.

I'm pretty sure I'd get Christian since I'm a devout Christian. Hmm... what the heck, let's give it a go:

Christianity

100%

Buddhism

71%

Judaism

54%

atheism

33%

Hinduism

33%

Paganism

29%

Islam

29%

agnosticism

13%

Satanism

8%

Yes indeed. As I thought.

I'm a little confused how I scored higher for atheism than agnosticism. lol How is that even possible?

You scored as Paganism.

Your beliefs are most closely aligned with those of paganism, Wicca, or a similar earth-based religion. You may also follow a Native American religion.

Paganism

67%

Buddhism

58%

Islam

54%

Satanism

54%

Hinduism

46%

atheism

38%