myself

also. So I think it's better for me just tell you and make our

feelings

clear.

Even though I'm with the new guy now, some times I still feel I love

you

more than him. Maybe because he treat me so well that's one of the

major

reason why I stay with him now. I even told him that.

There were many times I even thought to go back with you. But I'm so

afraid

that we might end up with those same problems. Also I feel bad that I

actually left you and went on with an other man. Plus I don't know if

he

can handle this. Either way, I will feel guilty and won't be able to

set my

self in true happiness. I can't be that selfish, and shouldn't

neither.

I don't know what you gonna think about what I told you here. The only

thing we can blame might be that we were not mature enough, both of us.

Some times I even feel that I might break up with him in few years and

end

up single or go back with you again. No one really know what's going

to

happen in the future. But one thing's for certain, I still love you,

as i

told you before, cause you will always be my first love.

Anyway, happy easter!

My Reply 2 days later.

You THINK you still love me? You broke up with me and chose not to be with me. Now you are with someone else and telling me about it. I don't know what to say. Happy Easter? Sometimes just hearing from you upsets me. I guess there were things that bothered you but you didn't talk to me about them. Now you are with someone else.

You are with someone else....

Her Reply,

Perfect, I wait for two days, and that's your reply.

Clearly, you don't feel what I feel. You hate me, don't you? That's

perfectly right. Who the hell I am. Now I really feel like a fool,

tring

to share with some one about my deepest feelings whom will never

understand.

I left you not because I didn't love you. It's because some times

you

don't really show any effort to maintain our relationship. If I didn't

love

you, why I struggled so much?!

"Sometimes just hearing from you upsets me."-- if that's what you say,

then

I will disappear as you wish.

one week later i wrote back.

I have tried to let you go but I still care about you so much. When I think about you I think of all of the fun times we had together. I think of your smile, your beautiful eyes, and the smell of your hair. I wish you were still my girlfriend. I don't like anyone else and I don't think I could. The truth is I do still love you and that is why it is so hard to talk to you. It hurts and I do want you back.

I know you are seeing someone else now but just think about me for a minute. If you still love me more than him then come back to me. I will treat you like the princess you should be treated like.

so what do you people think of my auction?

If i were you i wouldnt be sending her any more love letters, text messages, emails or calling her or even seeing her. She made the decision of breaking up with you and now she has to live with her consequences. Let her see what life is like without you so that she can make the decision of either staying with her current bf or go back to you.

She is actually stringing you along right now. She wants you to wait for her. That is why she is telling you all that bullsh!t such as she still loves you and thinks about giving you guys another chance.

What should you be doing?

NC and moving on. Heal and move on to bigger and better things. Self improve and if she does come back to you in the future....you can make the choice of either trying again or politely say no thanks.

Edit: This girl is NO GOOD. Look what she is doing right now to her current bf and to you. She sending these lil emails (without him knowing) and she's string you along just in case they dont work out. Run away...run.

My opinion hasn't changed from your previous thread of the same thing.

The letter, as heartfelt as it was, still showed too much from your side. She hasn't given you enough to warrant a response like that. That and I don't quite understand how your jumping from "I love you and want you back" to "fine i'll forget her and get other girls.".....In the end this shouldn't be about getting her back or getting another girl so you can move on. It should be a time to better yourself and make YOU stronger. If she really wants to be with you man, she'd already have left him and come back.

I still advise that even if it happens, you take it slow and fix the problems rather than rushing right back into it. Or you may be up for the exact same thing happening. If she was trying to get your attention, she got it. The question is what is she doing with it....nothing.

CarnelianButterfly, sometimes to get an idea of some of the "possible" hidden messages found in emails you sometimes need to post them. I figure its all in the context of the posting and how you need it read. In most cases its more out of desperation than out of hate.

After reading your post, it really had me thinking since it is similar to my breakup of 6 months.

I have to admit that I did send him BS string along emails in the beginning. I wanted both sides, test out the new bf and also have him wait for me in case the new guy wasnt working out. With time I began to see how ridiculous this notion was and have done NC with my ex for a good half year now.

I have wanted to send emails like those you posted to my ex, but after reading them I realized it is really ridiculous. I realized the only reason I would want him back was because he was my first and there would always be that comfort level we share together.

It is not fair for you to be waiting/played by this girl. Yes, you might love her still, but like the other posters have said, she is obviously no good if she is doing this behind her current bf's back. If you end up taking her back she might realize she made a mistake and cheat on you. It is not worth getting your heart broken for the second time.

Did you ask her if you could post these here? It not really fair to her to have her feelings and emotions that were meant for only you to be broadcast accross the web.

So we will get to the point where in the name of being PC we won't be able to post in here anything told to us by someone else? WOW, that will be a good way to get some advise!

Its not like he is disclosing her personal information, it is not any different than the usual "she said bla bla bla" so I said "more bla".