Ladies... cut or uncut?

Ta_ree_saw - yeah SxcLady is right -

"means someone cutting when they are an adult is making her queezy correct?" - YES, that is what I was wondering. I guess what is making me queezy is speculation, not really knowing the exact reason why someone would do that as an adult. That's all, my own mind...its definitly not for religious reasons, but I really should not sit here and try to speculate...on to the next topic!!...

Heres my take on the "sensitive" comments. From what I understand, a cut guy feels less because the head is exposed 24/7 (i.e rubs against pants, etc...) and the nerve endings arn't as sensitive and theres less feeling. On an uncut guy, the head is only exposed during erection. The foreskin keeps the head "protected" and hence theres more feeling during sex when exposed. This kinda makes sense?

Circumcision Affects Sexual Behavior

A study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association found that circumcision provided no significant prophylactic benefit and that circumcised men were more likely to engage in various sexual practices. Specifically, circumcised men were significantly more likely to masturbate and to participate in heterosexual oral sex than uncircumcised men.

Laumann, E. et al., "Circumcision in the U.S.: Prevalence, Prophylactic Effects, and Sexual Practice," JAMA 277 (1997): 1052–1057.

Circumcision Results in Significant Loss of Erogenous Tissue

A report published in the British Journal of Urology assessed the type and amount of tissue missing from the adult circumcised penis by examining adult foreskins obtained at autopsy. Investigators found that circumcision removes about one-half of the erogenous tissue on the penile shaft. The foreskin, according to the study, protects the head of the penis and is comprised of unique zones with several kinds of specialized nerves that are important to optimum sexual sensitivity.

Taylor, J. et al., "The Prepuce: Specialized Mucosa of the Penis and Its Loss to Circumcision," BJU 77 (1996): 291–295.

Male Circumcision Affects Female Sexual Enjoyment

A survey of women who have had sexual experience with circumcised and anatomically complete partners showed that the anatomically complete penis was preferred over the circumcised penis. Without the foreskin to provide a movable sleeve of skin, intercourse with a circumcised penis resulted in female discomfort from increased friction, abrasion, and loss of natural secretions. Respondents overwhelmingly concurred that the mechanics of coitus were different for the two groups of men. Unaltered men tended to thrust more gently with shorter strokes.

O’Hara, K. and O’Hara, J., "The Effect of Male Circumcision on the Sexual Enjoyment of the Female Partner," BJU 83 (1999): suppl. 1: 79–84

Surveys Reveal Adverse Sexual and Psychological Effects of Circumcision

A survey of the 35 female and 42 gay sexual partners of circumcised and genitally intact men, and a separate survey of 53 circumcised and genitally intact men, and a separate survey of 30 genitally intact men themselves indicated that circumcised men experienced significantly reduced sexual sensation along with associated long-lasting negative emotional consequences.

Boyle, G. and Bensley, G., "Adverse Sexual and Psychological Effects of Male Infant Circumcision,". Psychological Reports 88 (2001): 1105-1106.

Foreskin Reduces the Force Required for Penetration and Increases Comfort

Masters and Johnson observed that the foreskin unrolled with intercourse. However, they overlooked a prior observation that intromission (i.e., penetration) was thereby made easier. To evaluate this observation an artificial introitus was mounted on scales. Repeated measurements showed a 10-fold reduction of force on entry with an initially unretracted foreskin as compared to entry with a retracted foreskin. For the foreskin to reduce the force required it must cover most of the glans when the penis is erect.

Taves, D., "The Intromission Function of the Foreskin," Med Hypotheses 59 (2002): 180.

^^^ quoted from the link removed site

DIFFERENCES: SEXUAL SATISFACTION OF WOMEN

Recent studies have found that sexually, circumcised men are different from intact men. The glans or tip of the intact penis is more sensitive. Circumcision removes the equivalent of 15 square inches of skin in the adult male. One study recently published in the British Journal of Urology found that intact men are more satisfying to their female lovers than circumcised men.

Quoted from the healthcentral site.

Both of these are american sites though ... give me an australian one that says this^^^.

Sorry if this sounds dumb but whats the point of circumcision in a modern context non religious context.

Some guys are born with their foreskin bein too tight for it to be pulled back, and so it has to be cut off so the penis can function as it should. Other than that, some fathers like their sons to be the same as them, and so if they're circumcised, the son may well be too.

Some guys are born with their foreskin bein too tight for it to be pulled back, and so it has to be cut off so the penis can function as it should. Other than that, some fathers like their sons to be the same as them, and so if they're circumcised, the son may well be too.

As is my story. I'm 32, didn't get cut until I was 25. The condition is called phimosis, apparently I am in the 1% that have (had?) it.

Sensitivity for me was reduced due to the surgery ... but it's not so bad, I got used to it. For one thing I have increased control over how long I last, which is better for the woman ... which in turn is better for me hehe

The complications I had before I was very happy to get rid of, so in my case overall it was a good (& necessary) thing. Although the surgery & healing process was quite painful, walking alone hurt for a while! And I remember "waking up" in the middle of the night the day after the surgery ... HOLY OUCH! Yeah, having stitches down there was NOT fun. Neither was my buddy referring to me as "Turtleneck" for the next few weeks. But hey it's all good now.

And yeah, I wasn't circumsized as a baby because my dad wasn't.

Think it is quite rare to have to chop outside of the US unless for religious reasons. Guess people with stop doing eventually.

We cut depending on the parents decision. If they want it cut they get it cut if not they dont. Its up to the parents. If i had a son, i would not get them cut, mainly because it is their natural skin, I wouldnt want to be circumsized! Think about it girls. We COULD get circumsized too. Can you imagine how sexual intercourse would be if you were circumsized? Ouch! Wouldnt natural be better? Id rather let nature takes its course rather than have a child circumsized ... its like liposuction or plastic surgery! plus my ex had many prblems in that area because when he was circumsized ... They slipped!!!