Hi everyone,

I've had some stomach problems in the past and I was looking up various documentation when I came accross this: link removed

It says that many illnesses are the response of the chronic dehydration of the body. I think it's very interesting and worth a read.

I also read something on another website that made a lot of sense. I regularly have heartburn and stomach cramping after eating. I used to drink a lot of fluid with my meals. I read an article that said you should never drink any fluid within an hour of eating...why? Because your stomach acid gets so diluted that it is as effective as cleaning a floor with a swimming pool of water and a thimble of cleaner. Food sits too long in your digestive tract trying to be digested and causes bloating, gas, heartburn and other complaints.

I've since stopped having fluid with my meals and a huge chunk of my heartburn and stomach complaints have resolved themselves. Weird!

I was very interested in that website so if you feel up to it, take a peek through!