Going further

I let the friend of mine read this topic and she seems to understand me better. After reading your replies I kinda know how she feels. I don't want to make her feel unsafe, but I fond it hard to believe in a fear I don't have myself. The only way I could understand how she feels is if something bad happened to me online and I doubt that'll happen. I just got to learn that things can't always go my way.

EDIT: After talking for a little while we both agreed on maybe her getting a PO Box. It would keep her safe while allowing us to send mail back and forth. Now all I have to do is pray that her town has a PO Box.....

Sounds like you need to go get some help from a professional on this one ... you'll push people away and you won't have the friends to write to.

But a solution in this instance is to scan your handwritten letter and email it to her. She can do the same for you if she wants.

I wouldn't give my address to anyone I met on the internet until I'd met them in person and trusted them incredibly ... months after we first met.