...lol i'm sooo stupid, people!!!!! y'no the guy that i'm TOTALLY OBSESSIVE OVER!!? well i can't help but pretend to ignore him!! he looks at me and stuff and i can see everything from the corner of my eye and when i see that i look back and quickly wave and smile and then look away ...well i did the same thing 2day and then he totally didn't look at me the whole day! his brother would look at me time to time but not him ..wut the hell is wrong with me?! lol i LOVE the eye contact and i want him to keep loooking at me!! he only does sometimes and i LOVE IT but 2day i hate myself for ignoring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol anyway yeah he wouldn't look at me right? so i went and sat beside him with my friend and i just talked to him and yeah he was busy at first so we sat and waited for him to finish his call and while we were waiting i was looking at his pretty face lol and he kept looking at me and quickly looking away and i think he was a bit nervous or sumthing...well anyway and then he took sum time to talk to us and i said another stupid thing lol i told him that i hated the supervisor cuz she told me i dressed slutty the other day

well from your side of the story to me it seem's like he like's you and is flirting, I think he might just be afraid to make the first move (ask you out) so you should make the first move and ask him out...worst thing he can do is say no and then you will know it is not meant to be...but trust me if he acts as you say he does, he WON'T say no

you just gotta take a chance...