I feel so fat!! I have a wedding in less than one month and I need to make a good impression becasue there is this guy that will there that I have my eye on LOL.

I have the dress, I love the way my body looks in it, i love the curves and all excpt for my stomach and I wouldnt mind having slimmer tighs. Any suggestions of what I can do that will help me lose weight and get in shape in less than one month?

You should try to eat light and do some light exercise (don't push to hard!). Alot of people sabotage themselves by pushing so hard and then when they don't meet their overly ambitious goals they beat themselves up (and 10lbs in 1 month is unrealistic). Confidence and a smile will make you look your best! Try to drink lots of water and limit salt as well as caffeine, especially the week before the big day. I have found eating alot of fruit for a week before something will give make my complexion nicer. The day before or morning of make sure to give yourself extra attention, a pedicure, face mask, whatever makes you feel your best.

Get a body slimmer, might be a little uncomfortable but you're tummy will be concealed and your thighs will look nice and tight!

Don't forget to have a great time!!

You have a wedding in less than a month and there is a guy that will be there that you have your eye on? I hope this guy is your fiance.

I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that...

Two things will help:

To really facilitate weight loss, especially around the middle, cut corn syrup completely out of your life--this means EVERYTHING with corn syrup in it, including pop.

Second, SPANX.

I took it to also mean that she had a wedding that she was attending, but was not the bride.

You could lose several pounds in a month. Start eating more healthy and exercise and maybe you can shed the few pounds that you want.

And as KweenofDenyl mentioned check out *SPANX. This is a line of support type garments, even for people who are not overweight and maybe just want to hide a tummy bulge or shape up their body abit under their clothing. There are many different things to chose from in their line of garments. Even former model Tyra Banks uses Spanx. Check out the site. Link is below.

link removed