I just turned 25! And have never dated :(

CluelessGuy321

• Replies 429
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is not reassuring at all. I am hoping that as long as all of the above falls into place, there is no reason to be single unless by choice.

However... even with a respectable job and decent financial situation (for a new grad anyways), I haven't had any real improvements or breakthroughs with women. Hanging out with them is one thing, getting them to like or be interested in you is completely different.

I cannot seem to get over that hump, sadly. Keep trying and stay positive is what I keep telling myself. There are times when it comes harder and harder to actually believe in this.

Yeah, this happens to some of us. I have that and more (well except the great looking part). I have tried any improvement I can think of. The result? On paper I'm great, but still no female attention besides friendship.

Not to discourage you from trying, but I just think you should know that these things can keep happening to you.

Well actually I have known a lot of women in the last year, and flirted with some of them. However when I think things are going well and ask them out, it always turns out I was misinterpreting them, or they start giving me excuses. In any case, they were not into me.

As for a type, I do have it but I'm open minded in that respect. If I get to know a woman and I like her, there's no reason to discard her I think.

Yeah, this happens to some of us. I have that and more (well except the great looking part). I have tried any improvement I can think of. The result? On paper I'm great, but still no female attention besides friendship.

Not to discourage you from trying, but I just think you should know that these things can keep happening to you.

Yeah, I know... I'm exactly like you - On paper there is no reason why I can't get girls attracted to me but could never go beyond friends. I have my own standards and while there is pressure to lower them, I am still convinced that they are more than fair and not as picky as what others make it out to be. But there are probably quite a few guys like us, so there is comfort in that. I completely understand your frustration as that sums up my life to date.

Archived