Horoscope...

Well, I think that this whole astrology thing is absolute BS. But I still take people's signs into consideration! lol. For instance, my ex was a Pisces and Pisces is the most compatible with Virgo (at least that's what I've read in a couple of books at Barnes and Noble. I'm finding that the web disagrees). We had a connection like you wouldn't believe. So now everytime I meet a guy I have to know what their sign is. And even if they're not Pisces, I still wonder if we're still compatible at all. LOL. It's ridiculous. Go here.

HAHA! My ex wasn't a Gemini. He was a Pisces. lol. I had to change that. Sorry. And that link was bad. So, I'll find another one.

has anyone ever read their personality type...say on msn.ca.. they have that stuff there, left side.. mine sign (personality type) suits me pretty good.. i tend to be just how it says.. i'm not the only one that has thought that. read yours one day and see what you think.. there is also a spot there that will tell you how compatible your are with another sign.. not sure if i believe that but it's interesting.. check it out.. i don't believe or live by what my day to day horoscope says but its fun to read.

Don't really believe in horoscope, so I can't really tell you that much about signs. But what I can say is that a comparable person would be one who listens, understands me, can tell secrets without him revelaing them, someone I can share my likes/dislikes, and basically someone who cares about me, is what he is.

I do believe in astrology. I can guess a person's sign if I have a conversation with them or look into their eyes which is weird) and I am right about 4/5 of the time.

On the other hand, I am not supposed to be compatible with female fire signs. But it would be absolutely ludicrous to meet a girl and not consider her a potential if her birthday is December 4th. If two people cannot get along, it's not because of the stars...

Well my horoscope says that I'm (Leo) is not compatible with a Cancer. But I'm in a relationship with a Cancer. Most of the time my horoscope seems to fall true. However, if you meet someone that you hit it off with even tho their astrological sign isn't compatible doesn't or shouldn't mean that you shouldn't have anything to do with that person. My bf is awesome. We have our obstacles, but he's definitely a keeper.