Girls dont look at me

I cant understand why. But I think I am great guy. Really sweet, and helpful. I dont look so bad, I think im rather beautiful. But when I go to clubs, etc. Girls dont even look at me. I look at other guys, which dont look better then me, but the girls seem to like them. I cant understand why. Is it because I look like a good boy, not a bad one.

Thanks

We DONT all like badboys, I promise!!!

I have no clue if it is to do with how you dress, but

i doubt it.

Next time your at a club, go up to one of those girls who aren't looking at you and flirt flirt flirt your little heart out. If she flirts back, shes interested most likely, but

then again, its a hard question, seeing as i dont know you. Its not all about badboys and looks, believe me,

the real girls go for how the guy treats them, looks fade.

well hot guys usually know theyre hot and are stuck up (cuz there are FEW HOT GUYS IN THE WORLD grrrrrr like everywhere there are hot girls but guys are raree). anywayssssss, yeah so like i try to not look at them too much because i figure they think alot of themselves already and if theyre really hot i get nervous. but i dont know, girls are dumb, i see some of the guys my friends think are hot and umm nooooo. lol so its also about the taste and i dont know your area might have a preferred style, ethnicity ya know what i mean? so dont take it TOO PERSONALLY if you know your a cool guy then a nice girl will come along

Sexychic is right.

I think you just need to build some confidence and have good body language, you know. If you see a girl just sitting down by where your sitting start a conversation with her and be real interested in getting to know her.

I did that once, but I had a few drinks in me, and then when i ran into this girl and her friend again. They both gave me hugs, they both liked me. Long story, but we knew each other for a long time and sometimes still talk. The thing is, I think it all had to do with that one night, the first impression I gave I had so much confidence and good conversation.

Also, trust me. I mentioned something infront of my bestfriend who is was the friend of the girls I told you I met. I said "I can tell when people are just staring at me", then she told me that she stares at me all the time and I never notice.

That made me think, damn girls are good at not getting caught then lol.

Good luck man.

I tried talking to girls a few times, but they got no intrest. I see my friend when he got two girls for us, the girls were so intrested in him, and showed me no intrest. If I try to dance next to a girl they either move back. I cant understand. If I try to talk to them they show no intrest, or they say they got a boyfriend, blah blah. Then when I send my friend to her or another guy comes, she either dances with him or something similar. I even had a girl told me once Im funny, but when I asked for her number, she told me, Im not her kind of guy. She needs a hot looking guy, or better. I think im beautiful, face, etc, not hot as you may say it. Even my friends with who are girls, but then when some hot guy comes, or something, or even a ok looking guy, they go crazy. I see them flirt with him, touch him, hug him etc, and I even asked one of my friends, and she answered, yes girls love bad boys. Maybe I dont know how to talk, but there are certain girls who might talk to me, just to be nice, not really like me. And please believe me, these girls are not shy to talk to me, I see them going up to other guys all the times. I will start working out or something, but deep down I dont feel happy changing my self, I wish a girl would like me the way I am, for who I am. I was told once by a guy. Most guys would date girls alot easier then a girl dating you. thereforeeee, a girl has a agreat selection, she can choose many guys. Hot guys go to them all the time, why would she choose me.

Thanks

Its not so much being a "bad boy" that attracts the girls. Its the confidence. Girls like very confident guys. But you don't have to be jerk to be confident. Also, how many girls have you asked out? Sure girls reject you, but keep trying. Okay, a couple of night ago, I was at a salsa club, and atleast 7 or 8 girls rejected my requests to dance with them. But a couple said yes, including one girl who was undeniably the hottest girl I have ever seen in the club. She said yes. If I had given up before because all these other 7 or so girls had rejected me, i would have never had the opportunity to dance with this hot girl. Even more, she had her boyfriend there at the club, but she still said yes to salsa dancing with me. So don't give up. Don't worry about getting rejected. Just keep trying again and again and again. You will be rejected, but if you keep trying, you will have a great girl in the end....

what do you do on your spare time? Change your way of thinking...

instead of thinking of yourself as not bad looking or whatnot...think

of yourself as the hottest guy ever..Tell yourself in the mirrow, O dang

Im soo lucky to be me...You know, something to boost your self esteem.

I know you have been hearing this a lot, but it is true,

it is all about the confidence, do you work out, play any sports, play any instruments, what do you like to do, do you do anything social?

when you meet a girl, when they talk, you listen. And dont act like you can't get her, act like you can, have the confidence of knowing you can do it and bein determined to pursue it...i myself like a guy with a goal, set yourself a goal and stick to it...

This confidence can be practiced by doing just about anything social...

Good luck Buddy!

you fail to introduce yourself to girls at school? Im a little confused....

if this is the case, i think you should make a goal and stick to it!

the reason im saying this is because usually when your commited to something, you develope a passion for it and in result, the closer you get to this goal or the better you become at it, the better your confidence will be...

d1g1t4lb0y, same here pal, the babes never look at me either.

You gotta be joking

Heres a few thing, I can add.

When I am with friends, clubs, etc. They talk to girls, they show them so much intrest, they dont show me any intrest. For example I ask one to dance, and shes says she got a boyfirend and cant. Then my friend asked her and she danced with him. At school I try to talk to the, but got no intrest, I can see it.

Thanks

There is a site known as incelsupport org - known as involuntary celebate, both Ross and I are part of that site. It's a more focused online community based on people such as yourself that seem to have no luck with the girls.

I understand where you are coming at, you do not feel validated as a man and feel devoid of having any sex appeal. You stand by, feeling left out, while your friends seem to be having an easy time, and I understand how that can be very frustrating and perhaps you could benefit from a more focused online support group.

self confidence...

Personally, I find that clubs (particularly the girls that I've met up with at clubs) are not necessarily going there to dance with a guy who may have a "great personality" (and sorry if this is being very generic and stereotypical), but the girl wants to dance and feel sexy knowing that she is dancing with a superhot guy that has the looks or what have you.

These guys tend to have super self confidence gone overboard (also known as 'the jerk' to the posters who have a tendency to categorize under the two headings, the other being "the nice guy" ). What you have to start realizing is hey, you may be a good looking guy, but your looking for peopel in the wrong places. Personally, I would say go do things that you love doing and you'll find someone there who shares the same interests and when girls see that guys are enjoying something (ladies back me up on this one), they kind of get 'turned on' in the sense that they become attracted to the guys because he is totally comfortable and is confident because he is in his element.

Just my thoughts.

you like the way you look and you like who you are but are you relaxed around the girls???? sometimes i've heard we can be intimidating without trying. there is this guy in my class whom will tell girls they look nice, are pretty and he likes them but he's so often turned down because he gets kinda tense about it and when he gets that way it gets really erie. a lot of girls say they're into the nice guys hell i'll admit to wanting to look for that however i want a nice-bad boy if that makes sense. but hey just be real with them tell'em you're interested and if all else fails would at least like to get to know them better

anyone who has problems with not getting looks actually tried saying "hi" to them? I'd think that's the way you'd get their attention... because if a stranger on street looks at me, I don't value it much at all. Maybe I go like "ok she liked what she saw, small ego boost". But that's that. If I see someone I take interest in, I go to talk to her, no matter if she didn't check me out. The look won't get you far if later she founds out that you're boring. But if she thought you weren't that good looking but you're really a cool and interesting guy, and you show it to her, then you have chances. So who cares if girls look/don't look at you?