You know, the typical penis size insecurities.

okay...heres the deal. I'm a virgin. I have never had sex. and i am in love with a girl who has had sex and she enjoyed it. That pisses me off alone, but the fact that she said his was 7 inches (2 inches longer than mines) automatically makes me think that I am not going to be able to satisfy her as much as him. Even though i Know the dude she has had sex with, and i know that i know WAYYY more about sex than him, I still cant help to think that I'm going to "fall short" of his favors (no pun intended, lol). I know more positions, more about the psycological aspect of sex, you know, all that stuff, but i just cant get over this. I'm jealous, and insecure.

I got to reading, and I found that, During sex with a GIRL it actually gets even bigger. Is this only true in some cases or is it nastrually going to happen no matter what? I've heard people say that they have normally erected at about 5 and during intercourse they got to about 7, will i really be able to expect this?

another thing, She said that 5 was small when i told her the size. It was a shot to the stomach for me.

I'm really just posting this as an introduction because, this is my firs tpost here if you dindt already notice. I jsut wanan test out the community and see what peeople have to say, thanks for any POSITIVE reply.

If the size of your penis means so much to her then she's not worth it.

You don't have to use your penis to give her great time anyway. Oral sex or stimulation with your hands is more likely to give her an orgasim that vaginal penetration alone.

Don't worry about your size, a woman who really cares for you will love your penis no matter what.

she's not a mean person. the way she did it was sort of unintentional. I was surprised because that didnt seem like something she would do. she said "5 inches is..............." and then she just paused. and i said "what?" and she said small....I acted unphased, but, I really took it to heart and now I'm sort of, hesistant to have sex with her now. I mean i wont hesistate in the act but I'm kidna worrying about he she'll react.

If the size of your penis means so much to her then she's not worth it.

You don't have to use your penis to give her great time anyway. Oral sex or stimulation with your hands is more likely to give her an orgasim that vaginal penetration alone.

Don't worry about your size, a woman who really cares for you will love your penis no matter what.

thats the thing, she actually keeps stressing to me it doesnt REALLY matter"...emphasize Really because that means she does in fact care a little but, but i cant help to think that maybe she's just sugar coating it for my feelings. But its mostly me who's so worried about it.

It sounds to me like the girl is very immature for her age. She might think she's experienced but she's got a lot to learn.

Don't worry about your penis size because that's not what us women are bothered about. It's quality and not quantity that's important. We prefer someone who knows how to satisfy us lovingly and not a 'wam bam thank you mam' attitude.

Penetration doesn't bring all women to orgasm. It's the art of knowing how to satisfy a woman with your hands, mouth and tongue that's important.

I have a feeling that you are going to surprise her with your knowledge and technique.

Practise makes perfect! Don't forget the condoms.

You're only 17... could be you're not done growing.

I heard ffrom that old lady,. the sex expert with that disgusting show, that you're usually done growing at about 14. And i was disappointed when i heard that. lol. I was DETERMIND to prove her wrong, but everywhere i read, it said 14. I couldnt believe it. Then i heard somethign about thikcness growth comes later, But, I'm not seeing anything. Then i just read something about it growing two years after the male is down growing completely. So what am I looking at here? How much can i expect to grow in the next, say, 4 years (not the height of my body, I mean my length and thickness)

It sounds to me like the girl is very immature for her age. She might think she's experienced but she's got a lot to learn.

Don't worry about your penis size because that's not what us women are bothered about. It's quality and not quantity that's important. We prefer someone who knows how to satisfy us lovingly and not a 'wam bam thank you mam' attitude.

Penetration doesn't bring all women to orgasm. It's the art of knowing how to satisfy a woman with your hands, mouth and tongue that's important.

I have a feeling that you are going to surprise her with your knowledge and technique.

Practise makes perfect! Don't forget the condoms.

That really made me feel a bit better. I always tell her what i'm gonna do orally and other things. Like i said earlier, psycological stuff during sex. But I'm jsut a jealous insecure person, thanks a lot for these posts guys.

If you know about sex then you will realize that most women arent going to have an orgasm from vaginal sex. For them oral sex is the method at which they are going to achieve orgasm. As far as penis size goes, you have what you have, the only way to change would be surgery or another proven method. Just be happy with what you have.

How does she know how big the previous guy's junk was? Because, you know, I can think of nothing more arousing than busting out a ruler during foreplay. Sheesh.

It makes no difference how big your penis is. Yes, a 2-incher probably won't do much for a girl, and a 10-incher isn't fitting in most places, but if we're talking inches around the average, a girl won't be able to tell the difference. You just have to use it right.

Don't worry about it. Just make sure you're very well protected.

Another thing...how does she know her past partner was 7 inches? That really dosn't mean alot, what is that what he told her? You can't believe what guys tell gf's about penis size, and I bet she couldn't tell you an accurate measure with out actually measuring. I mean yeah I girl can roughly tell if a penis is big or small or whatever but you really have no idea what she thinks a 7 inch penis looks like.

If you tear it up and she busts, then it doesn't matter how small your penis is. As long as she gets off, is really all that matters on the physical aspect. Don't forget though, you can ge her off without physical too if you are really good in the bedroom scene.

Of course man it is about girth more or less, if you got a twizzler thats not gonna do anything. Also don't let one girl determine that you have a small one.

Hmm, that was pretty callous of her to say, why is she even telling you what her past partner was in the first place, and telling you 5 is 'small'? I agree with other posters too, unless she has a lot of experience with measuring penis's, she probably can only guess what he is, or by what he told her. I have been with my bf a good while, and can honestly say I don't care what size it is, or measure it, because it works just fine for me, and it's about HIM, not just his penis. I know he is larger, but heck, if he was 2" shorter he would STILL be perfect for me!

Honestly, sounds like SHE has a lot of learning to do as well, because it sure ain't about the size of the unit, but about how he uses it - along with his tongue, fingers, hands and most importantly - his BRAIN!!! Sex is 99% mental.

P.S. A women's vaginal canal is only about 3-4" long, so you are a perfect fit. And honestly, the top part of a woman's vagina does not have much sensation...all the nerves are actually in the first inch or two! And her clitoris is important too to stimulate...not all women can orgasm through penetration alone.