Went out with EX last night to Concert....Mixed Signals?

So all, me and my Ex went on a "Break" about 4 weeks ago...she has made it clear that she does not want to be in a relationship now and I have made it clear that we cannot just be friends...but we had tix to a concert last night and figured lets make the best of it...We did and had a really good time, but when we got back to my place, she noticed that I had taken pictures of her and her daughter off my refrigerator...her reaction was "Wow" and I said Wow what and she said again, WOW...we did not talk about it but she became quiet afterwards...what does she expect...she treated me pretty badly when this was all going down...just disrespectful...nothing to overwhelming, but how can she not expect me to take those down...then when she left, she gave me a big hug and said, "you smell really good tonight"...then we said goodbye and she left...My question, do I call her tonight to explain why I took the pictures down...although she should understand, I am surprised at her reaction...she was definitely surprised, but I miss her so much and as it is, thoughts of her consume my waking moments and it is not so easy to see her face everytime I go to the fridge....anyone, should i call her tonight to explain, or let her think about the fact that I am serious about what I have said to her???? Please respond...thank you

DM

I would suggest that if you do call her, don't blame her directly for making you taking the pictures down. Just tell her that they were hard to look at because they brought back feelings that you were trying to get over... I guess that's a way of saying the same thing, but by making it your issue, not hers, she won't get as defensive...

That's my best advice, hope it works out for you!

S.A.M.

ya i think that u shoudl call her to explain, she was probably really shooken up over all of this. But by her tellin you that u smelt really good, it shows that u dont have to be afraid to call her up. It's not like she will ignore ur call and avoid you. Go with secret agent mans advice on hwo to talk to her about it. Good luck - Colleen

Hi there, as strongly as I can muster up....dont call her about this issue!

Let it resonate with her! If she really wanted to know, she would have asked. You going back and saying....it's because I miss you...will take away any and all effect it had on her.

Now of course I am not talking about hiding feelings. Sure it's ok to let her know you miss her and want to be around her...but not right this moment, and not regards to the pics....let her sweat it.