what to do???

o.k we broke up 3 weeks ago last thurs we exchanged things. we hadnt talked for real at all since the phone break up. so on thurs he told me why we were breaking up. that night i was so sad sent a couple texts left a couple messages. ( i allready know, dont say it) saying please one more try etc etc...

now that a few days have gone by i wish i hadnt let him see how much he hurt me. my question is

should i send a text tonight, before i see him at work tomorrow?

saying im sorry about my calls on thurs i was upset but i thought about it and you were 100% right it wouldnt have worked out! im glad you ened it when you did. i hope we can be civil to each other at work.

or should i not do anything and hope it will be ok at work. i dont think i will be able to look at him properly with him thinking im so hurt and so in love with him and want him back.

i dont want him to think im waiting for him .. my calls from thurs said i was going too. ( i know stupid) i dont want him to look at me and say poor her.

i want him to think i dont care anymore im moving on!!!!!

what to do????

or at the end instead of the civil part i can say hopefully we can just go back to the way things were before we dated.

that will only work if he doesnt think im in love with him other wise he will think im trying to get him back..

i now know hes not the one and my feelings for him will go away.

Don't send the message. He won't believe it and will think it's just another attempt top get him to come back by feigning disinterest.

The best thing is to be upbeat and happy when you see him but also a little aloof. No sad and longing looks, or sighs. Keep any contact casual, friendly but aloof, brief and work-related.

Don't send the message. He won't believe it and will think it's just another attempt top get him to come back by feigning disinterest.

I agree with DN on this one- best to just leave it be. With time if you are both able to you will learn to be civil with one another- texting him (again) isn't going to make things less awkward- it's more likely to prolong the awkward phase because he will continue to think you haven't let it go.

i would like him to know that im fine with it. because i know i will be

Of course, you would like him to think this. But the reality is you're not, and any attempt to act fakely happy when you see him or to send him a note saying, "I'm fine! Really!" is never going to come off as believable.

What you can do to resalvage a bit of your pride is to stop texting him once and for all. Eventually, you will be ok working around him, you will heal. And you know what? At that point, you won't even care what he thinks so it won't even be an issue anymore.

Hey, we've all been broken up with before. But one person's rejection of us is not a judgement of our ultimate value. Try to realize that, it will help you get through this break up much easier. It does hurt, I know, but now is the time you have to give yourself extra love. Putting yourself in anymore situations where you'll feel worse is not going to help at all.

Don't text him anymore. Let it be. Like DN said, be polite, adult, and go about your business.