Dont know what to do - Literally!

Just need some input from whoever can give me please.

I would say i have average confidence levels, but when i comes to sex i am so shy its unbeleivable.

Personally i think i am boring..... yes when i really think about it i dont do a whole lot.

I want to know what can i do to change this. I havent done anything but missionary in 4 years i have been sexually active. I dont initiate sex - nothing.

Although i want to take control and straddle my man so badly, but there is something stopping me.

Maybe i wont do it right, i dont know, but i need some help as i feel now i have acknowledged this it is affecting my self esteem even more.

can anyone suggest anything?

yes i enjoy it, although i do think i would enjoy it alot more, if i experimented. you know. And i do feel like its out of charcter for me when i consider it, but then i just say no. Its really bugging me. My mother didn't bring me up to believe that sex was horrible or anything like that but we are not really affectionate.

I dont know - may have to get the alcohol out and see wat happens.

I have that problem too...I'm afraid to just 'jump on it' so to speak. I'm very shy with my body,and being on top just puts everything...out there! My bf says he's very attracted to me, but I just can't work up the nerve to be on top, not to mention the fact I probably wouldn't know what to do...LOL!