ladies what do you mean when you say that you'd like

well i had this same converstaion with my bf two nights ago and he says he doesnt initiate coz he wants ME to be ready and not feel he's comin over only for the sex. anyway thats not the point, yes i told him i like him to be more inititiating and i do like it when he is aggressive a bit. be the 1st to pull her close and kiss her deeply, hold her arms firmly and dont let her move them while u kiss her neck and ears...show her u can do things on ur own to her..

I'm a virgin but I can tell you that were i to have sex with a guy, i'd find it extremely awkward if he kept asking me what i want.

just do what feels right and if she doesn't like it, she'll let you know. Use your imagination, check out magazines and books if you have no imagination, and then go for it. Surprise her and have fun.

Thats what taking control is: doing what you feel is right.

ok I have to say something...we all have certain things that we like obviously...for me if I am liking you you are going to know. I am not a quiet person. I think someone earlier said listen to the moans and groans. That is the key. If she isnt making any noises changes are she doesnt like that so move on...

ok I have to say something...we all have certain things that we like obviously...for me if I am liking you you are going to know. I am not a quiet person. I think someone earlier said listen to the moans and groans. That is the key. If she isnt making any noises changes are she doesnt like that so move on...

That's not always the case. My ex girlfriend never moaned. It was not cause i didn't turn her on. She always wanted sex. Sometimes she would practiclly rape me. I brought her to orgasm 4 out of 5 times we would have sex. She was just a quite/shy person in bed. So i think it really depends on the girl.

There is a difference between being uncomfortably inquisitive:

"What do you want me to do?" Followed by "Do you like this?" Followed by "Do you want more" Followed by "What else do you like?" Followed by..... [you get the point]

And just straight forward.

Too many questions isn't good, but you have to have some starting point. You don't want to just assume what she means by taking control, because as mentioned before, it could mean many different things.

For instance, if she just means she wants you on top, but you translate it into meaning she wants you to be really aggressive, she may get freaked out. OR, on the contrary, if she WANTS you to be a little rough with her and you just kiss her a little and assume that all she wants is some initiation, you might disappoint her.

Just ask her once... check back and make sure it is what she wanted, and then let her breathing, flushed cheeks, smile, and moans lead you to your next step!