Why did I lie to him??? :(

Slick

I didn't exactly tell him my name, age, where I was from, or what I looked like!

Was I wrong not too, I didn't know from the start if he was going to be a creep so I was protecting myself, but then after I found out he wasn't, I fell in love with him and he did aswell, then I didn't have the heart to tell him.

He was such a wonderful person, totally what I was looking for in a guy, and he told me I was what he has waited all these years for to come along ( my heart sank) how was I going to break it to him, after a few months I did, at first the news didn't go over well and I totally understood if he was mad, we have just started to talk again and he forgave me but deep down I feel he shouldn't at all, so I guess i'm the lucky one.

what should I say to him?

I was the one that broke his heart from the begaining, I don't want to lose him again and is it right to still be in love with him??

It is good that you protected yourself in the beginning however you shouldn't have deceived him with the photo. The best thing to do is to say that you're not comfortable with showing people your photo and giving them personal details until you know them better, that way you are telling them the truth.

I hope everything works out fine for you.

Good luck

I guess the hard question is: was the random photo of someone else better looking than you? If not then you can claim that you just wanted to maintain your anonymity.

But if there is marked difference then he might think that you were deliberately deceiving him until a relationship is established. Then he is pout in the position of having to say that he doesn't care about the physical attractiveness issue because if he does care he appears to be shallow.

You've fallen in love with someone online who's telling you you're what he's been waiting for all these years?. I wouldn't be so concerned about you deceiving him... I think it'll turn out he's deceiving you.

Good point - how old is this guy?

How can you FALL IN LOVE with someone over the internet?! Thats just lame. Really.

Sorry. But if you never meet eachother in real life, then.. what the hell, how can you really love him? Do you even know what his voice sounds like?