ok well like i said yesterday that i have been doing NC for only 3 days and today in school she couldnt take it..since i didnt talk to her at all she wrote me a 2 page note saying how this isnt what she was planning on and she didnt want this and she doesnt wanna move on...she said that all day today she wanted to cry every time she saw me....so i went over today and talked with her but when i got in her house she started to cry really bad...i felt bad and hugged her and told her that i still love her. (maybe mistake) but then she still cryed and told me she doesnt want things to be like this and she still likes me she just doesnt wanna be in a relationship. so we talked about that for a little while and we kissed(mistake i dunno lol) then we started takin eachothers cloths off (another one lol) then it stopped after that..she told me that she doesnt want me to move on and a part of her wants to still be with me....and that we wouldnt be able to get backtogether till after prom. thats cuz her friend asked her to go with her and she said yes cuz we were fighting alot diuring that time (it was after we broke up) and now she cant say to him she is back with me so she cant go with him cuz she doesnt wanna do that to him...so she wants me to hold on for 2 months](*,) and i dont no if i can do that cuz she doesnt even no if she wants to be with me things can change and i could be back at day 1 again.. so i told her i dunno i might move on and she got upset about that then i had to leave for work and i kissed her goodbye and left. anyone have anything to say?

Is she going to hold on for two months as well? I think she needs to drink a nice warm glass of "get real". if she can't handle 3 days of NC then she is gonna have some serious fun with the future.

I don't think she is stable enough in her mind to date, she wants her cake and to eat it too. So I struggle to see if she is gonna last in the relationship without going out and letting her get off her chest what she thinks she needs too.

You might be best to breakup, then set a date to talk to each other again in the future (say two months). Avoid each other like the plague during this time so you don't hurt each other with your actions or words.

It sounds like she needs to do alot of growing up IMHO

So, let me see if I have her thinking straight:

She doesn't want you to move on and she wasn't planning on no contact but she doesn't want to be in a relationship with you now, or maybe ever, except perhaps some time later after she has been to the prom with some other guy that she can't let down; so will you please just wait for her to have a great time without you, but also sort of with you sometimes when it suits her.

And you are thinking of going along with this? Why?

thx guys but im gunna follow my heart and i kno she wouldnt lie to me she really cares for me...she has no interest with anyother guy and no interest with dating other ppl she just doesnt want a bf at the time being and i respect that i love her and im gunna follow my heart...but thx for all of u who gave me advice

i respect that, sometimes you gotta say "what the fu@#" and just go with it. I did that too, got bruned so so badly, but at least i have a clear conscience cuase i went with my heart. Word of caution though, i said that exact lie, "i know she cares about me and wouldnt lie...etc" it was all wrong. And i know my girl cold. People change, it sucks , but thats life