ok well most of you prob. no about what is going on in mylife. well me and my ex broke up 1.5 months ago after a year and 5 months....we broke it off cuz of her feelings changing some....anyways we talked a few days ago and she said that she wants to be friends right NOW...she also said she sees we could have another relationship with us two later on down the road...she said that she isnt interested in anyone else she just doesnt want a bf right now....well i have been doing NC for only a day and im fine with that...but i was thinkin if i talked to her and became friends with her do u think she would feel like "well i like how things are now so im just gunna keep them this way" meaning all she wants for now ON is friends and thats what i dont want do u think i should try to be friends with her or do NC still.....when we hang out she seems like her some of her feelings come back more and more cuz we have soo much fun together and were so close... i dunno if i should do NC or be friends with her right now...any advice will help thank you!

p.s- i kno NC isnt to get her back its for me i kno

"she said that she isnt interested in anyone else she just doesnt want a bf right now"

Classic line...I got that one put on me, 2. Come 2 find out, she had a new man almost as soon as she left me.

Thing is, when women break up, they already know months ahead that they don't want U as their BF anymore. She just wants U around 2 lessen the guilt and lonely times.

I would do NC, and let her KNOW and SEE just what it's like 2 NOT have U at all.

-Solo34

NC works better than "being her friend".

My ex always wants to stay friends.

It makes her feel like she's not gonna lose me.

Well, I thought the same as you......at first.

Now I don't call, I don't text, and I don't reply to texts.

And what do you know.....after a few days of that she came over all teary eyed and wanting to hug me like crazy.

This is after she kind of gets involved with anther guy and tells me it's over!

Well, she isn't back yet, but I got her to emotionally miss me enough to actually come over and want to be held by me.

If I were to call her and be her friend, she would feel all warm and secure knowing I'm always there for her, and she would just go right on doing whatever she wanted with the new guy.

Stay away from her!

Let her miss you!

Staying friends will make her feel better, and make you feel worse.

Do the opposite of what your feelings tell you, trust me.

I think you would find it very hard to just be friends with her when you obviously want more.

I think it would be better for yourself to continue to with NC and give yourself the space to get over her. If she changes her mind I am sure she will find a way to let you know.