cant seem to get a girl

hey everyone,

i havnt posted in a while on here but i am slighlty confused. At my school it seems all my friends who r not as athletic as me or as cute "been told both by girls im friends with" but they never seem to like me more than a good friend. every girl i like in my school they always use the same line... "i think wede be better off as good friends" so its liek that. and 100% of the girl who said that r now like sisters and brother with me

But when i go away for not even a week its like MAGIC!!!

somehow... when i go away for vacation to say florida or sum other place the girls there like are attracted to me... for instance.. one girl who was 2 years older than me ended up hooking up with me 2 hours after i meet her... and they were still in school so its not like a huge change like some horny girl who is also on break... only reason i can think of the sudden change is being "the new guy around"

but what im really askin is how can i get some girl in my school to start seeing me more as atleast a "friend with benafits" if u need more info on the situation to help just ask

Thanx in advance

Well, if that's what you want, then you need to let them know that's what you want and, if they don't want that, you need to be able to walk away. Seems to me you're porbably too accessible. Always there, hoping they'll come around, getting frustrated that they don't, yet still being there for them.

That's just a quick guess... is it close?

it seems to be pretty close but this friday im hangin out with 2 of the "sister like girls" and thier "friends with benafits" but reluctenly one of them invited another girl who im friends with but not brother-sister like with and considering the 2 other groups of 2 will be hooking up and just me and her left.. i guess i have a pretty good chance,,, but idk how should i aprouch her.. (we might watch a movie or idk yet)

At your age, most girls are looking for the bad-boy who is not bad enough to get them into trouble. Someone who is a safe rebel. There is nothing that is ever safe about a rebel--EVER--so don't try to become one. I'd say just be yourself, but a gentleman at the same time. Could it be that you are dumping too much emotion on them? Also, one reason girls like the rebel, is that he's got an adventure he's on. Girls don't just want to join you, they want to join in on your adventure with you. Make sure you've got something that you really love that they can join you in. NJRon probably brings up a good point too.

Ok im a bit different, Im a teen gal but i dnt just like rebel. I like a badboy with a past something that makes him a good person. I like having to figure things out and i like being the person that they love. I like de idea of being 1 of the few people that receive the person i loves love! But nothing can go past a person with a good heart! Looks never matter, and really neither does anything except love thats all that i care about... true love. Now all i need to do is find it!

Just be yourself....

Here are somethings that may help attract girls:

** Smiling

** Confidence

** Taking steps to protect her

** Ambition and passion about something (if could be almost anything)

** Clean clothes..that are ironed...yes some girls notice if your clothes are ironed !!

** Persistance

** NOT being desparate. Don't rely on a girl (or anyone) to make you happy.