Is straight hair or curly hair sexier???

Opinions? I have naturally wavy/curly hair which is really uncommon in an asian girl. They're like big curls, but my hair gets really big sometimes. I tell me I look like I have "bedroom hair", but I straighten sometimes cause it gets out of control. I wondering what would accentuate my high cheekbones better.

So just out of curiosity, what's sexier?

Opinions? I have naturally wavy/curly hair which is really uncommon in an asian girl. They're like big curls, but my hair gets really big sometimes. I tell me I look like I have "bedroom hair", but I straighten sometimes cause it gets out of control. I wondering what would accentuate my high cheekbones better.

So just out of curiosity, what's sexier?

Well, I can guarantee you will get different responses, so how will that help?

Unless you WANT to sit there and straighten your hair for an hour everyday or add chemicals to it to straighten it, what difference will it make if 50% of people reply and say they like it straight? What about the other 50% whom say they like it wavy and/or curly?

Wear what flatters you and what you feel good in. Keep it healthy and in a cut that flatters you. Confidence is what is attractive, not worrying whether you should of worn your hair straight or wavy that day!

The fact is that both are sexy - but what is more sexy is the person beneath the hair and that has a lot more to do with attitude and personality (and general attractiveness, to be perfectly honest) than just hair.

Chances are that whatever you like will make you self-confident and that in itself is sexy. So do whatever you think looks best on you.

Wear what flatters you and what you feel good in. Keep it healthy and in a cut that flatters you. Confidence is what is attractive, not worrying whether you should of worn your hair straight or wavy that day!

You're right. I just worry that my face looks too big with it wavy. Sometimes I wind up straightening it just so I'll stop obsessing over it. Good haircuts are just so expensive! I aksed my ex once and he said it didn't even make a difference... i was just curious as to what the general concensus was.

Opinions? I have naturally wavy/curly hair which is really uncommon in an asian girl.

Hey Sweetheart, me too!!! I wage a daily battle againt my hair and well, my hair usually wins.

So... What's sexier? The attitude behind the hair! I think I've mentioned before that the days I got hit on the most weren't my best hair days (or outfit days or makeup days or any other type of day because I'm dense when it comes to these things), but the days I was smiling, laughing, flirting, and just happy to be alive.

That being said, I agree with Raykay. There's no one right answer and you shouldn't base your hairstyle by committee vote. Ask your family and friends (not the jealous ones!) for their opinion of what might work well on you. Ask people on the street whose hair you admire where they get theirs done. Surf online and check magazines for styles you think might look good on you. Then head to the salon and have a powwow with a stylist and show them what you like and get their opinion about what works well with your features. You might be surprised by what they say. It might be more a matter of how the hair is styled and cut vs. its texture. Whatever you decide, make sure it's a style that you're comfortable with and love, because when you feel confident and good about yourself that's when your inner beauty really shrines through. Good luck!

One more thing I've learned. If you can't afford a "good haircut", get it done anyway. Afterwards be sure to take pictures of your hair from front, side, back angles, so that eventually you can have your style replicated elsewhere for a lot less. A picture is so much easier than trying to speak "hair" which is a language I've somehow never managed to acquire fluency in.

Here are some style sites I've saved over the years. Happy Hunting!

Asian Hair: Styles for Round Faces

iVillage - How to wear you hair (based on face shape)

link removed for when you decide you'd rather join forces with your hair than fight it. There's a chat board there too!

Well my mom, and best friend told me they liked it curly, but I get more male attention when its straight and people always compliment me on it when its straight so i have no idea!

guess i'll just keep doing what i do now: do whatever my mood tells me to do at the moment. I just have A LOT of hair. Tons of it.

For me the sexisy hair style for me in general is when the hair is pulled back tight and made into a ponytail or dolled up some in the back. Now that doesn't mean I think it will work for every single girl out there, nor will I find it sexy on every girl out there.

Quite frankly the only way to find out the sexiest hair style that fits your face and style of clothes. Sometimes curly hair is the sexist and other times it is straight or some other thingy (I am not exactly that knowledgeable of female hair styles lol). But I will say that guys in general are more attracted to straight hair. Why I have no freaking clue, but I think it has to do with the fact that straight hair "defines" a woman in that it looks femaine.

I have the right answer. I have naturally wavy hair and I know that straight hair tends to make me prettier because people always comment when I straighten it. But why? Not because straight hair is sexier, but because its a rare occurrence for people to see my hair like that, so when they DO see it like they like the change. I also have a friend who always has straight hair, and one day she curled it and everyone commented, saying it looked good. As a result, I have curly hair for the majority of the time, and sometimes I straighten it, especially if there's a special occasion. Curly hair saves me time AND it still looks nice anyway if you're proud of it