Question for everyone doing NC?

You're doing well there, didyoumissmee!

I'm on Day 17 - beginning to feel stronger but still missing my ex / occasionally find myself wondering what he's up to. After 4 months of LC, NC feels a little odd, but at least I can selfishly focus on me now ;-)

Keep up the good work everyone...

Thankyou & Good Luck to you.. It does feel a little odd. I was just actually thinking to myself it feels odd like kinda werid at the same time (me not messaging or anything to him) because I'm or I "was" so used doing all the contact & all the work to our friendship! (I wonder if he has notice I haven't contacted him) then again , I'm trying hard not to wondering...
  • Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep up the NC, PutYourBackIntoIt, just see this as a minor blip - it happens to the best of us - keep up the good work!

Hope all's well didyoumissme - Day 18 for me today, early mornings and lunchtime are the worst as my ex used to e-mail me between 1 and 2pm (even when we were doing LC he'd e-mail me every day)...anyways...one day at a time...;-)

Well I'm an idiot and broke NC 2 days after he called. Now he acts like he doesn't even like me anymore, never wants to see me...I'm so dumb lol
Yeah, why do they do that? I don't understand if "they" contact us and we reply, why do they just start to run away again? Maybe they just call to see if we still care, and when we start to show we care again by "contacting them back" they maybe figure okay I don't have to reply back because "they care" and then they leave us again. Ahhhhh!

No, no... your not dumb. It's okay. hang in there.. start NC all over again!

If I can try to do it.. you can too!

Keep up the NC, PutYourBackIntoIt, just see this as a minor blip - it happens to the best of us - keep up the good work!

Hope all's well didyoumissme - Day 18 for me today, early mornings and lunchtime are the worst as my ex used to e-mail me between 1 and 2pm (even when we were doing LC he'd e-mail me every day)...anyways...one day at a time...;-)

Hey Pikey, Day 18 good for you! Yes, just one day at a time is all we can do... It's hard but I'm really trying too..

you guys are doing great. keep up the good work. believe me, it does wonders for your self-respect and dignity. you'll feel so much better for staying strong.

day 25 for me and still have no intention of calling. i realized that some things are just not worth it. still have terrible days sometimes, but hanging on to nc because it's all i got.

you guys are doing great. keep up the good work. believe me, it does wonders for your self-respect and dignity. you'll feel so much better for staying strong.

day 25 for me and still have no intention of calling. i realized that some things are just not worth it. still have terrible days sometimes, but hanging on to nc because it's all i got.

Good for you being on day 25!!!

I'm only on 11 day and still got no intention of calling, either. As for emailing, that's hard ...

NC is really all that I got too. I need to get myself back. I want to break the habit, get over him, live my life.. again. I don't want to obesse over him or any of this anymore.

Hey, this forum is super helpful. I'm in a similar situation except my ex broke up with me and he was my best-friend and...we ended on a "fair" note. I was hurt. but we were both nice about it...hopefully we can still be friends. =D..some day. i hope...AHH! haha.

Allie, I guess that depends on if you still have feeling for him or not. My story is kinda similiar here it is if you care to read it and I tried to stay friends right after our split which she wanted but my feelings are still very strong for her that I couldn't do it so have since gone to NC which is also very tough but it helps me to start the healing process. So I think it's depends on how you feel right now towards him in my opinion if your feelings are still very strong towards him it will be very difficult to be friends right now. Good Luck and if you need any help alot of people willhelp you here.

Hey Allie, I agree with jefferyt on it's up to you and how you feeling for him right now because I know for me, I thought I could be friends. I've always tried to just be friends with him.. But, I'm just relizeing these pass 10 days and today as well that I really can't be friends with him because it hurts to much. Especially because it's really just onesided. I just care way to much(more then he does)

Maybe one day I can be his friend again, just not now..

I've already been there and done it over & over again. I have decided it will be best to stop, not just for him.. but, really for me..

Good Luck on your decision. We are all here for you!!