ok so i was trying to do NC but she ims me and ims me and doesnt stop i ignored it sometimes but then i just said screw it and talked with her she said why arent u talkin ot me anymore i said "i need time and space to get over you" she didnt like that...i asked dont u want me to move on and get over you she said no and yes so basically she doesnt but i dont no what that means maybe she just likes the feeling of someone wanting her and doesnt want that to go away or she still wants me or im just totaly wrong about the whole thing what is it help me plz

ok so i was trying to do NC but she ims me and ims me and doesnt stop i ignored it sometimes but then i just said screw it and talked with her she said why arent u talkin ot me anymore i said "i need time and space to get over you" she didnt like that...i asked dont u want me to move on and get over you she said no and yes so basically she doesnt but i dont no what that means maybe she just likes the feeling of someone wanting her and doesnt want that to go away or she still wants me or im just totaly wrong about the whole thing what is it help me plz

If you were that serious about doing NC, you would block her from sending any IM's...easy remedy if you think about it.

You have the right idea. Girls like the attention of someone liking them. She doesn't want to be back with you persay, but she likes the fact that you still have feeling for her. Plus who really likes hearing that someone is over you right?

EXACTLY!!!

We love getting attention... everyone likes the thought of being liked and being wanted. Doesn't mean she wants you back, but it's true-- nobody likes hearing that someone is over them

i dont want her to get pushed away

She's playing with your feelings.

Still, if you don't mind her doing this, then keep in contact!

There's only ONE way to find out if an ex want's you back and that is to cut off total contact and give them a taste of what their life is like, without you!

They either realise then, that they don't miss you or that they do, and if they do they sharp come running back!

Sounds like she's wanting some attention and someone to big up her ego......I don't think she wants you back, sorry.