Crying During Sex

Diva_Lee

why was the feeling different? was it cause you loved him sooooo much and you were so happy to have him in your life? or was it cause you knew it was wrong, as stated in a comment before mine?

on a guys point of view, i would feel awful if a female started to tear/cry during or after sex.

i think it happened to me becuase i know that i truly do love this person. but we have been going through some things lately and dont wanna loose him. i think it was also emotional.

first of all, awwwww that is so cute. i wish you lots of luck, to the both of you.

second, i am curious as to how your partner reacted?

The crying was because of emotion. Sex is an emotional experience anyway, combine that with it being with someone you love so much, and all the mixed feelings from the rough stretch you have had, and it was so overwhelming that you couldn't help but cry.

Take time to work through the issues that caused this rocky patch. Work together and make sure you each know that you love each other. You can get through this and sty together.

And though many guys would probably get on my case for saying this, you girls aren't alone in feeling emotional doing intimate moments. I've never had sex yet, but I can imagine when I finally do with the right person, that I may just be emotional enough to cry myself.

And though many guys would probably get on my case for saying this, you girls aren't alone in feeling emotional doing intimate moments. I've never had sex yet, but I can imagine when I finally do with the right person, that I may just be emotional enough to cry myself.
Every time me and MG have sex, i get emotional with love and other stuff inside, but i dont ever imagine i would cry about it.
orgasmictofu,

That was horrible of him. I'm sorry you went through that. You have every right to hate him. And I'm also glad you are no longer with him. There are better guys out there.

Thanks guys, I appreciate the sympathy. There are a whole plethora of reasons why I hate him now, the one I mentioned is unfortuantely minor. I didn't realize until after I broke up with him just over a year ago that he was emotionally abusive. I never looked back. But that's a whole other can of worms.

And I did find someone else. He is absolutely terrific. The best guy a gal could ever ask for.

*end hijack*