My family is planning on going down south sometime in March, and my ex and her family are planning on going to Cuba around the same time.

My ex really wants my family to go with hers, and wants to hang out with me at the resort for a week. My sister wouldn't be going so it would just be me, her, and her older sister who i'm close with.

Our families would end up getting pretty close, and she is strongly urging me to ask my parents. She said it would be really fun.

Isn't this odd behavior for an ex girlfriend?

Yes, it is rather odd. I think your parents might thing the same!

I really advise you to have your family plan your vacation, and hers can plan theirs. Unless they are already close, I don't see them wanting to combine their vacations - both families will have different budgets, timeframes, plans and interests.

You can mention it to your parents but I would not press the issue!

Yes it is odd for an ex, but as we have discussed before, your ex can be a bit odd sometimes when it comes to making plans with you!

Enjoy Cuba! I went with my family last March and had a blast...are you staying in or near Varadero?

I also think it's a really strange request. I think your ex is a little confused.

Like RayKay said, unless your two families are really close right now, I wouldn't really push for it. You can bring it up, but don't really push. After all, these are supposed to be family vacations, and your two families may have different budgets, different ideas for activities.... etc.