Start Over or Just Crazy?

This will be fun:

I dated this girl a year or so back. It was conpletely mutual, but we fought like hellcats before and during the relationship, yet we still wanted it. After we broke up, she started seeing someone else, a girl, a girl who at one time was my best friend, lets call her K...A few months passed and we decided to give it another try, yet again it failed.

I didn't talk to her, or the girl she dated for about 9 months, but recently, me and K started talking again. She apoligized for the whole thing, and wanted to make sure that the reason for me talking to her again wasn't to get back with my ex. I told her it wasn't, yet I wasn't really sure about that. I would never use K to get to my ex, but part of my still wants what we had, which when we weren't fighting, was amazing.

I guess I just need to know where to go from here. On the one hand, I can go give it another try, knowing that K is still madly in love with my ex, betray K's trust and shoot for it again. Or if I'm just talkin crazy stuff. K has messed with my head since say one, so is all fair in love and war?

Thanks

-James

No matter what other people have done to you, don't use others to get back at them. That's wrong no matter the circumstances. I don't know how much you like this girl, but if you really like her, not just want to fool around with her again, then I think you should tell her. Don't use K to get back together with her. Explain your feelins to your ex, and if she still has feelings and wants to get back together with you then you should. It's not fair to K if you sneak behid her back and if you really care about your ex you wouldn't use someone she cares about to get back with her. Be honest, don't be mean.