Healing process set back 2 months?

hi

my ex gf just messaged me on an IM client and my heart fell to the floor. she asked if she could ask a question and it fell even further. luckily it was only a computer question. then she asked me for a big favor... i said yes. she wants me to do something for her (dont have to be face to face with her) with computers (im in college for them). i said yes.

i feel like the healing process has been set back like 2 months. not only did i talk to her bout 10 mins ago, but i have to talk to her in a couple of days.

i didnt know where to come. i hate love

i feel like the healing process has been set back like 2 months. not only did i talk to her bout 10 mins ago, but i have to talk to her in a couple of days.

You don't have to do this for her. If it were me in your place, I'd tell her I couldn't help her...sorry...

You're setting yourself up to be used if you keep doing little things for her while you are still heartbroken. Heal up first, then fix her computer until the cows come home...

You have any friends that could take your place?

If not DON'T GO!

"

my ex gf just messaged me on an IM client and my heart fell to the floor. she asked if she could ask a question and it fell even further. luckily it was only a computer question. then she asked me for a big favor... i said yes. she wants me to do something for her (dont have to be face to face with her) with computers (im in college for them). i said yes.

i feel like the healing process has been set back like 2 months. not only did i talk to her bout 10 mins ago, but i have to talk to her in a couple of days."

E-mail her telling you have other obligations. Sorry , can't get out of it!

Ignore your messages from now on.

Don't feel bad.Think of you!

No you see i could do it from my computers, i dont physically need to go anywhere. I will just have to talk to her on the computer, not face to face. I know thats not much to some of you, but... oh i dunno. who cares

Well then I'd say just do it, and don't talk to her anymore until you are over her...

I agree with the other posts here. I think you should just keep no contact going, dont answer any other IM's from her. I would not do the computer favor for her. If you want to heal and get past this, the computer talks are not good either. COmputer chatting about what ever you are doing for her, is still having contact. If you allow her to, she is most likely going to keep messaging you and taking advantage of you. Move on for your sake and let her find some one else to do favors for her.

• 2 weeks later...