Money problems-when do i get paid back?

Let me keep this short and simple.

It's been 4 months since i got into a relationship with this girl.Firstly i dont have a job cuz of the busy schedule.So m living on my dads money at this moment.

Now once a month my gf asks me to recharge her phone card for around 180 minutes talk time..now that doesnt cost too much..But if u go to sum it up..she always says shez gonna pay me for it..she no's i dont earn..But yet 4 months and she hsnt payed me a single penny.

Not that i dont like lending her money.But it should be understood that she HAS TO PAY ME BACK!!..cuz i dunt like lending money to someone whu dsnt pay it back..Even if it has to be someone i love..

Besides i dont even like asking for it..Wat do i do..Seems like shez taken it for granted that am gonna pay for her without hesitation..which is not the case...Wat do i dooo?..i'm clueless

I try so hard to save as much money as i can.But recharging her phone card is really something that gets on my nerves. dont like feeling this way one bit!

Hey

Yeah..She uses more than 50 percent of the talking time on me..well i dint think of that in the first place..hey that really makes me feel better..

On the other hand..i still feel like wat "the yang of the worlds yin" said is kinda rite too..I still do feel i am being taken advantage of..

I no i cheated on her..But this has been happening from the day w started..

i dunno i am confused..should i tell her..or let it be..

actually i have told her once or twice how it affects m monthly spendings a lot..even though 50 percent of it is used up on me..the rest 50 percent..which is an equal share..is used by her rite!!

ps-She gave me a greeting card..it said she misses me when m not around..it was really sweet..i did forget about this whole thing after that..But just yeterday she asked me to recharge her card..thats when the same feeling started irritatin me!!