Should I ask him out or wat!?!?

Alright, if you have read any of my past posts, you will know that I really like this guy and have for the past year and a half +. Information has recentley come my way saying that he might be asking someone out. This is pure speculation and I don't know for sure if this is even true. I'm basically thinking this becasue I was there when his friends were talking and his best friend basically leaned over and asked him if he had "done it yet", (quietley) but in the same tone he used to use to ask me if I had asked his friend out (same guy) yet or not, and using the same words. It could have been pretaining to something else though, I don't know. He answered "no I haven't" quietley, and when I looked at him he kind of made some joke that he hadn't watched some show or something yet, which was so obviously a joke trying to downplay what his friend had just said (he even laughed in a way that he was trying to make sound fake). So tomorrow I will see him for the first time in over a week (exam week was last week) and I don't know what to do. Should I wait for him to ask me out, or should I ask him out. Oh, and I've been trying to ask him out for the past 5 months, but haven't been able to work up the courage yet. I just don't know what to do.... And school starts in about 12 hours so immediate input would be extremley helpful. Merci beaucoup mon amis. Thanks.

Men and boys can be very intimidated of woman or girls. I think you should definitely ask him out. You can be very general so that it does not seem you are overly into him. Just say that you think he seems really cool and ask him if he would like to hang out and see a movie or get some dinner. If he is interested, then he will be all over it. If not, then he most likely will say no. You have to try. I found out that this girl in high school that I thought was so hot was into me, but it was too late. Believe it or not some guys are a bit shy or not good at asking women out. I could have had so many good looking women in high school, but I was just not into it at the time. A lot of people thought I was gay, but I just was shy.

Well I talked to him and his best friend for about a half hour after school again today, like most days, but it was sooooo cold (we are currently in day 2 of what promises to be a 5 day snow strom) and snowy that I just was not in the mood to do so. We only met up (his friend and me with him) as we were heading outside to wait for our corresponding buses, so I couldn't ask him while we were out there. Plus, I was pretty much crying from the wind whipping by my face, so I didn't exactly look my vest, even though he kept looking at me.......... So no, not yet

Plus, I was pretty much crying from the wind whipping by my face, so I didn't exactly look my vest, even though he kept looking at me.......... So no, not yet
you really need to get over that - the day will come when you and him are standing in rain ALL soaked, and you won't look your best that day either. However, it doesn't matter, since he's already attracted to you (if he ever is going to be attracted to you )

Oh, it very well could be. I'm just not feeling the push though. It's like mentally I know what would be gained from a relationshp with him but that just doesn't seem like it would happen in reality. I think he may see me as one of the guys, even though I make them speak with extra respect around me becasue I don't think it's proper to talk in really vulgar ways in front of me. I'm not a * * * * * to them but they know I don't appreciate certain words being said in front of me. I know they're guys but even with me standing there they still say some pretty bad things, so im not sure if I want to know how they talk when i'm not there. So I guess he wouldn't see me as one of the guys then......... But I'm really not sure that he sees me as someone he could go out with either. He may have in the past but i'm not so sure about now. I don't want to ask him, have him say no, then never be able to hang out with them beacsue things would be too weird.

In a normal circumstance I would say that was a great idea. But the problem (aside from the fact neither of us drink coffee, lol, but I now what you mean, I'm just joking around) is that were the type of people who talk after school but who never have done anything outside of school property pretty much. It can't jsut be a casual thing, unless I invite all of his friends along, which I don't want to do. I either want to start a relationship or not, I don't want any grey area inbetween for him or I to miss read. I would rather not prolong the rejection.

OK - so you have a problem. Stay friends or ask him out and risk the friendship.

Maybe you could make it a bit more clear by body language that you would like him to ask you out. But then he might have the same problem i.e. ask you out and risk the friendship!!

Ugh, nothing happened today. He was leaving with his friend when I got to where I usually meet up with my group of friends so whatever. Yah....... Is it possible he thinks I'm going out with someone and is pissed off? I don't know why I thought about that but I was just wondering if it was a possibility..... I keep my personal life very personal to the point where no one ever knows who I am or have gone out with (my close friends know becasue they are my close friends, but most people don't....) I have heard rumors that I'm going out with 3 different people right now, but one of them is him and the other is his best friend, so he would know it;s neither of them, but the other guy it is possible that he thins that.... I don't have any proof of this though, so it could very well be that he just doesn't like me so that's why I'm not feeling anything coming from him..........what if I did wait too long..............

If you're waiting for a perfect chance or day to ask him out, you'll never find one. Something will always stand in the way, but you need to go ahead and do it anyway!

Exactly right.

That's what happened with the girl I asked out last time (lol - when she rejected me).

Believe me, if you gather the confidence and ask him out, even if he rejects you, you'll feel great because you'll have a lot more confidence in you, and thereforeeee you'll also get over him more quickly.