why did god create granny panties????

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: If men like the interesting stimulating fancy shmancy undergarments women wear... then why does it wind up on the bedroom floor in 2seconds time?????? Its kinda like gift wrapping at Xmas... lol.

Fantasy element, and the mental idea that the women would wear something so revealing because they know it will make him happy and excited. It's also foreplay to build up the excitement.

Though I feel bad when the girl has to buy it, especially if she's a little shy about it. You only wear some of that stuff for one thing, so what is going through the cashiers mind?

Hmm... we've asked about Bob Villa. Any Regis fans? Or more importantly.... what does Kelley Ripa wear?

Though I feel bad when the girl has to buy it, especially if she's a little shy about it. You only wear some of that stuff for one thing, so what is going through the cashiers mind?

The cashiers thinking "OOOH, those are so cute!"

I used to be shy about things like that, but then I decided we all got here the same way (well maybe not entirely the same way, there are a lot of ways to... oops never mind).

Carnelian, what if the cashier is a guy? Is he still thinking "that's so cute?" Or is he thinking, "I wish my wife/girlfriend/some girl would wear that for me."

shes2smart, good one. You certainly live up to your name. Though I think shes2funny would also be appropriate.

If you only need one underwear drawer in the house then think of how much money that could save...

OHHH NO NO NO.. no man of mine better be wearing my dainty undergarments..ohhhhh la la la la la... I need that mental picture out of my head now!!! LOL....

Whats the Cashier thinking??? well if you are shopping at a lingerie/toy shop.. they are probably thinkng.. chhhhaaaa ching.. only 2more sales till they commision.

And.. actually the Cashier/Sales person "IS" the person you should talk to.. they are a wealth of KNOWLEDGE on what works... what doesn't work. If you strike up a conversation with them.. they'll tell you about how all the gadgets work... even the ones that you LOOK at and haven't a CLUE what in the world they are used for. he he.. and they'll tell you when the next sale is coming in.....

OK.. Now I need to go take a cold cold shower.. yipes.

Shadows, you seem to know what you are talking about. And are rather descriptive. So, tell me, if I wanted to get something to make a women happy..... what do you recommend? (Why do I expect a humorous answer that isn't what I had in mind? I'm talking about something on the sexy/naughty side.)

PS. This question is purely for research purposes and to better understand how I may please a women in the future. Doing my homework now, so I don't get in trouble when I have a girlfriend.

okkk.. so you won't let me be humorous.. I have to put my serious hat on and answer your truthfully.. what I would find sexy in mens wear?????

You guys really are clothes challenged. I mean there's so very few ways for you guys to go.

hmmmm... Black silky pj bottoms.. you know the kind that have a draw string. I say black because you can't go wrong with black color. And nothing on underneath.

A guy in a black thong... ohhh yeah. It works.

he he he.. how about Camaflouge G-string. A guy comfortable enough to wear a G-string for me.. yep.. it works.

Boxer shorts. Silky boxer shorts. Any color. Preferences??? hmmm Black or Red.

or Bikini bottoms... any solid color.. or even ooooowww mesh netting.

Robes.. hmmm again.. Black.. Silky... or even a terry cloth WHITE... robe.

Tighty Whitiies...hmmmm nope. Toooooo many traumatic memories for me

Cologne.. definitely like cologne.

Cleanliness gets you next to Goddess's.

Trim.. ohhh yeah.. definitely keep the GARDEN WEEDED and trimed.

hmmmmm... Muscle shirts. grin. I call them "ITALIAN MUSCLE" shirts... those are sexy.

ummmm Commando is sexy. And sleeping in the buff... YEP.. definitely nice.

Did that answer your question??? grin.

DARN.. NOW I HAVE TO TAKE ANOTHER COLD SHOWER... MY WATER BILL IS GOING TO BE PHENOMENAL.

Shadows, you seem to know what you are talking about. And are rather descriptive. So, tell me, if I wanted to get something to make a women happy..... what do you recommend? (Why do I expect a humorous answer that isn't what I had in mind? I'm talking about something on the sexy/naughty side.)

PS. This question is purely for research purposes and to better understand how I may please a women in the future. Doing my homework now, so I don't get in trouble when I have a girlfriend.

If you really want to make a girl happy get her a Benwa Silver Bullet and offer to help her break it in.

I was just thinking.. we just scared DAKO AWAY.

NOW THAT IS A FIRST....

HEY.. Shy.. you asked a quesiton and you didn't want my usual sarcasm but a real answer. I was just doing my civic duty as a friend to answer you to the best of my abilities as honestly as I can.

The repercussions of which.. I am not responsible for.

In which case... be careful what you ask for you just might get it. LOL.

Actually, I wanted the wit and sarcasm. I was just bracing myself for what you would come up with.

Go ahead, say whatever you want. I'm enjoying all this talk of sexy outfits. Though I was thinking more along the line of what to get the girl to wear. Like the Victoria's Secret commercial I saw today said, "why not get something you both will enjoy?"

What to buy her??? well here you have to be a little careful. SOME WOMEN.. not all. may get offended if you buy them something that there'd be no way on this green earth they'd consider wearing.. and they might think you perverted.

I mean.. you come home with whips and chains, leather and lace.... your GF might be running

for the hills if its tooooo far out of the realm of possibilities for her.

Sooooo it depends on your lady.. and it depends on your relationship.

hmmm why not go shopping together. GRIN. Thats always a fun excursion.

PS.. hey SHY.. there's also edible undies out on the market.. its like fruit roll up with licorice string

to hold it up..

• 2 months later...