about my ex..he's a druggie..should i keep him?

hi..I'm only 14 and i figured this was a site for adults..so i came here to get some good advice from people older than me. my b/f got arrested a month ago for smoking weed at school. he was bailed out and we sneaked out secretly for a few weeks. but i got caught and got grounded and my parents think im doing drugs and having sex..it really sux! i want to just end our relationship but he is the sweetest guy..well what should i do??help

hey, no this site isnt for old people, im only 19, but im real smart, and im goin to harvard law, about your boyfriend, the same thing happened to me, i had a long talk with him and he wound up quitting, tell him how bad it is, and stupid, yea feeling the buzz is cool, but getting cancer isnt, try talkin to him about quitting, see what he thinks if he doesnt but he is nice then try giving him a chance, i hope he quits and everything works out

-Gemstoner-

Welcome, this site is for anyone with a problem, don't worry about age as much.

Yea, you can try convincing him, just watch out for your parents, they know what's good for you.

At this point in your life, it just sounds like he's going to get you into trouble, and you'll probably regret that later, but that's just my opinion, I got in trouble back in school myself, so it's hard to complain.

S.A.M.

Hey, Well I would stay his friend, but just his friend. Not totaly abandon him but just kind of help him out for a distance. You just don't wanna get trapped into anything bad.. Chances are he will keep at it for awhile till he figures out for himself its bad. So i'd probably get out before i got more attached- but its just me.

I'm from Canada so my view might not be shared by most.

Smoking weed does not make you a "druggie". In fact, in Canada, we're trying to legalize it. Let me just get my bong out... I love Canada.

But I digress... the question should be, is staying with you going to have a negative effect on you world. If so, dump him. It sounds like it is... man overboard!

Don't make a big deal outta ur age, we're just here 2 help. If u still like him, make him choose between u or his drugs, it's horrible, but for his own good. If that doesn't work, don't leave him, b his friend but let him understand that u won't b anymore.

As for ur parents, they kno who u are, if u seem like the person who'd b smoking weed and having sex, then there's nothin wrong wif their thoughts but the end of the day, they understand u i hope.

Happy Heb

Hi there !

I aggree with most of the above except for two things.

Kdregar!!

Just because something is being made legal, doesn't mean it's not a drug ! A drug is a chemical that alters the state of your mind. Alchol is a drug, prozac is a drug and so is asprin. Anyone who abuses these is indeed a druggie - not necessarily a drug addict, but a druggie none the less.

I've smoked for over 10 years - and I can openly say that. I will however take the odd bong from time to time

Also, someone (harvard law person) said that you should say you should be afraid of cancer from smokin pot - thats when it's mixed with tobacco. I think the biggest worry, and smiles will agree, is the demotivating factor of pot - and also the fact that while it is not addictive itself, the high is, and that is why people become potheads !!

Hope this helps u !

~ Charmed ~