Ex dating 13 year old (part two)

He didn't tell me. Sorry you all misunderstood me! He didn't tell me at all...in fact he was surprised when he found out i knew. His best friend who is also my friend had dated this girl before my ex started dating her. My ex just moved right in...his best friend and the girl broke up and he hooked up with her hours later. His friend told me they were together...and i found out through looking at a high school yearbook (from my old high school, she is in Grade eight) which means she is 13..

All i did to was get his best friend to warn him that someone could call the cops on him...though i doubt either my ex or her will heed that warning.

I am not really wanting to do this out of spite and I (me) personally am not going to call the cops...though someone else may. I don't know if someone else will though and i think that both their parents know and i have no idea...and i don't want to call the cops or talk to either of their families...i am terrified of my ex...and my ex didn't piss me off...he hit me. That is kinda why i am worried.

thx for your replies!

Seems like this Girl doesn't or never had a father figure...and shes looking for the comfort of a man to replace that missing feeling. thats really unfortunate...nut alot of girls do this, for not having a father growing up. and like to date older, more mature men who have everything they wanted. something a father who was never present couldn't give...Wow I'm not sure whats the best way to handle this.. Now I'm confused..Cops might only make everyone JUMP and automatically think you called them, (point finger at you) cause your the Ex. (isn't that just the Pit's) your stuck, and now got my brain Stuck on what i WOULD do if i were in your shoes....i guess i would have to say. "oh Well" his life if he wants to spend time locked up for his mistakes than...maybe thats what he needs..Some people only learn from mistakes. even countless efforts to change someone isn't always the best way to handle sticky situations like this one. er....*'^ Confused ^'*....

Her parents may know they are dating...i have no idea. But i don't know if i really want to know. I want something to be done but not through me b/c i am scared that is i do something, he will come after me and i don't want that...he scares me.

But do you really think writing a letter will help?

thx for your help and advice!

-jitrenda

Forget about him, Let him ruin her life it is not your problem anymore. Her parents must not care about her since they do not know who she is dating and have never meet him before. He is a loser he can not do much with this girl. HE can not go out with her to the club or bar. She has to be home by ten or something. He has his Lolita let him enjoy and move on and do not think about him anymore.