German foriegn exchange student

GirlGreen

I think im in love with the german foreign exchange student in one of my classes. he is sooo cute. ok, im not really in love but im really attracted to him and i have only talked to him like, 3 times last quarter in a different class, and now hes in another one of my classes and i havent talked to him at all. i really want to get to know him but i dont know how to go about it. hes kinda shy so i couldent just go up to talk to him because, im not normally shy, but when it comes to someone i dont really know that i like, i think everything i would say would end up being stupid.

i just need some advise on how to approach him. i cant ask him about homework because its an art class and there is none, and he doesnt sit near me at all so i couldent compliment his work unless i went all the way over to him and that would be strange...help me please!!

It wouldn't be strange to go over and compliment his work... it would show him that you are interested in him. Isn't that perfectly normal?

Your problem is self-belief. You won't say stupid things. It will be find. Go up to him and talk to him. DO IT! I've learnt this lesson after years and years of wasted opportunity.

Talk to him - you might regret it if you don't and you don't want to live with regrets.

Be confident in yourself. Be comfortable in who you are. If you are this way then he will notice it and it will go fine.

The best way to start interacting with a person from another country is to greet him or say something short and interesting. For example, I was interested in a turkish girl and i approached her by sayin 'naber' (watsup?) that really stunned her and when I was leaving I said 'golay golay guzem'(bye bye beautiful)..obviously its a bit different for you..but you could greet him in german or something or u kno what...this just hit me..get a 'Oliver Kahn' football jersey..or something related to him on your T-shirt(wear it..dont take it!) or something..maybe a photo..germans are * * * *in crazy about football and beer so this'll surely make him notice you!...good luck! and let us know how it all goes!..jeee and this is my 100th post..yay!