My thoughts on "Trust"

i just wanna know what you guys think.

I know you guys and girls say you trust your gf/bf when they go clubbing or studying with a guy/girl friend. I trusted my ex too, until i thought of this. here's an example..my girlfriend goes out clubbing with a bunch of her girl friends. normally I would say "Ok, have fun and be safe." Now why are they clubbing when they can be doing other things? The fact is there are a bunch of single people who goes clubbing to meet people. I know they just wanna be social and all, but why can't she just go to and all girls club and be social?? Same reason I don't wanna go to an all guys club. We are attracted to the opposite sex because it's human nature to. Hmm..I hope I'm not offending anyone. Giving the right time, place, and hormones, damn I guess i'm pretty much screwed. Now, knowing this, is it wrong for me to take preventive measures? Because there are people who don't cheat on purpose. Shit happens right? I personally think there is nothing I can do about it. Ok, this is a stupid post, I know. It's late and I just can't sleep. Thanks for reading 8)

Okay, slightly confusing there. U definitely have trust issues, but when your with some1 u have to have your own separate life aswell, but tell her how u feel and she'll hopefully reassure u that u have nothing to worry about. As a female, I think its essential for me to go out with my friends and blow off steam and have fun.

But your girlfriends always comes home to u right?

Dont let this chew u up, enjoy your relationship as much as u enjoy your separate life, and let her do the same.

Good luck

oh no, i have no trust issues. i'm fine with her doing stuff with her guy friends. I'm just saying there are some stuff that can't be help. Just wondering how much trust can you give before you end up hurting yourself. hey, thanks for reading by the way..

Cuu, I could relate to what you're going through, but I realize that if you can't trust your g/f when she goes out it's definitely because of some insecurities and fears on your part even though you SAY that you don't have trust issues. You OBVIOUSLY do; admit it to yourself. Now if she rather go out with her friends then with you, it could be something else. Could she be neglecting you in other ways? Now how much trust can you give before you get hurt? That question is based on your fear of losing her.

For a relationship to work, you have to give 100% trust, not just let's say 70% just to be safe. If your g/f is going to cheat, she's going to cheat REGARDLESS. Accept it. It's a hard reality but accept it. But you have to have 100% trust no matter what, because if you don't you may develop signs of suspicion and jealousy and things go downhill from there. Trust me, I know first hand.