What to do with an EX...

You've all read my story...at any rate, after about 3 months I get a call from my ex, asking me to come over and then go to coffee with her. I told her ok as long as I get some errands run. At any rate, she started playing games with me...ie...wrestling with me, purposely rubbing against me...ie...legs as she walks by...etc...etc...

But it doesn't end there, I tell her i've gotta run, I leave, and later on MSN she tells me that we get along sooo well together...she asks me if i still love her. At this point I figure this could be a trick question, either she's trying to see if i'm still after her as a sign of my weakness, or she's prying to see if she should make a move towards me.

Well I told her I do care about her...but it's hard to love someone who's done the things she has. So here I am. Did I do the right thing? Not that I want her back, I don't, because I'm happy where I am and she hasn't matured at all...but what do you think her intentions are by asking that? It just seems like a really odd thing to say.

It should be noted that I never made any advances, jokes about the situation, or anything of the sort.

Regards,

Bill

I think you did the right thing. If you go back to her, she will hurt you again. I give you props for standing up to her. I know if my ex asked me if I still loved her today, I would not be able to say no, even though she is with someone new and I am starting a relationship. So bottom line, YOU DID THE RIGHT THING!

cobro