Do this if you want your ex g/f or b/f back!

I don't know about all this. As weird as it sounds I feel a sense of danger about getting an ex back. I mean, if it didn't work out the first time the relationship will never be the same and there will always be this aura in the air about it between to couple. It just feels weird to me. If something doesn't work out between two people then I would let them go, not saying you're wrong about any of this. I believe in second chance's , but I just know that second chance has it's consequences, i.e (relationship never being what it initially was before the breakup).

Well Keefy, I agree with you.

I Maybe you can help with my dilemma. I'm trying NC on someone right now, well i tried it before, but I guess it just wasn't for long enough. I know they say not to put a time limit on NC, so I am just going with what feels right. I do know I need at least GOOD solid month of NC whatsoever,so thats my short goal right now, after that I'll see how I feel. What do you suggest?

All you can do is take it one day at a time. Don't worry so much with "watching" the calander as you are taking advantage of this "vacation" from your ex by doing things that are productive in making you a happier, healthier, and more independent person. YOU'RE GOOD ENOUGH, YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH, AND DOG GONE IT, PEOPLE LIKE YOU!!

hahahhahaha i agree with ya keefy!! you gotta get out there and show people the real you........ and if all goes well, you wont want the ex back, and as soon as they know this (like a sixth sense) then they want you back, its uncanny!! Hopefully then, the tables will have turned, and you can call the shots, or walk away!!!

hahahhahaha i agree with ya keefy!! you gotta get out there and show people the real you........ and if all goes well, you wont want the ex back, and as soon as they know this (like a sixth sense) then they want you back, its uncanny!! Hopefully then, the tables will have turned, and you can call the shots, or walk away!!!

EXACTLY!

My ex broke up with me about a week ago and I'm doing NC right now. The hard part is that we work together, so I can't do total NC. She's also called me twice in the past 4 days (once to ask me if I was watching jeopardy???) So I guess I'm doing LC.

But from past experiences, the point of NC is to let yourself heal and gain confidence. And like the above post says, when you 'feel' like you don't need your ex back anymore, it's like they can sense this, and they all of a sudden want you back.

Last year, I did LC with my ex. I only let her call me. She called me a lot. I gradually healed and gained a lot of confidence. I started seeing someone else (my ex didn't know about this), and all of a sudden, she said she wanted to marry me and spend a life with me! Then I felt like I had control of the situation, and it felt great. I decided to try things out, but eventually walked away, and felt good about it.

This is one of my favourite sayings in dealing with an ex:

"Less is more"