Missing my girlfriends Semi, want to make it up to her.

Jabe

Hey,

My girlfriend's Semi-Formal dance is coming up (pretty big thing around here) and I won't be able to make it. I am coming home for Christmas and I really want to get some love songs on a CD so we can dance to them. The thing is, our parents are always home and I was thinking about parking somewhere and using my car stereo, but it's freezing outside this time of year. I don't think she'd enjoy freezing her butt off. Even if I did try my best to keep her warm.

Any ideas?

Thanks alot!

PS. I want to do something really special for her this holiday, so any romantic ideas (with low budget) at all would be great too, thanks!

First of all kudos to you for even trying. I think she would freeze her butt off just for the moment. But I think you can still make her a nice cd, and the two of you can rent a hotel and do a little dancing there. Not only will she not freeze but you'd have privacy. Have you thought about that?

Doesnt matter, where there is a will,....there is a way.

Go to one of those work for a day get paid that same day labor places. They have them all over the place. Even if you did construction for only a day you would earn enough money to buy her something very nice.

No excuses soldier ...get to work.