this is not just me right??

uongy

hello there people.just wanted to ask something.

im in my first year of university and my time here has been a real change.prior to university,i would never have considered having sex with anyone but someone i loved amd was my girlfriend.

recently,i had sex for the first time and she was a girl i would never consider to be in a relationship with,and she doesnt want relationship with me either.it was just sex and we are friends same as before.

now,ive been doing some thinking and it occurred to me that it wasnt that great(ok it was first and only time ive done it).but i get some much more pleasure from kissing and holding hands.in my mind,holding hands with the girl i love is the ultimate thing.

im not saying sex is bad or unenjoyable,im just saying that i find that holding hands and kissing mean more to me.does anyone else feel this way?

Yes, many people feel the same way as you do, some don't. People go through phases in their lives. At some point, you may loosen up your set of values and go with the flow. Later on in life you would find it hard to just get with anyone. I'm glad that you are reaching a wise decision to value love over mindless sex. Thank you for sharing that with us.

No, you are totally not the only one, although I can only speak for the girls. I think sex will be wonderful for you once you have it with someone who means something to you and you have feelings for. Trust me on this one. I've had sex both ways...my first experiences were meaningless, my latest one was meaingful. It was so much better when there were feelings behind it. It's going to be great for you, trust me.

Btw, there are like tons and tons of girls looking for a guy who feels the way you do. I'm not even joking. It might seem like lots of girls are sleeping aorund (because there are), but there are a lot who aren't and would just die for a guy who has your views on sex (they are very healthy)- and many of the girls who are sleeping around are really in the hearts looking for a guy like you.

thanks for that sweetheart.........i was secretly hoping someone would say that

i had thought what i thought already but it just cemented it.not to say that i didnt enjoy the sex,it was good and i argee if i did it with someone i really loved then yes it would be awesome.

thanks for your insight.loved it!

You're doing the right thing. I know the temptation to just play the field and sleep around is powerful, but stick to your guns and do what feels right. You have a lot of respect for yourself and it's important to have respect for the girls you have relationships with. Sex is so much better when you have feelings for the person you're having it with.

It wasn't great because it wasn't with someone you love. When it is, it will be much better. You have the right attitude, don't change it. Holding hands, kissing, just being with someone you really love means so much more then sex with someone you don't love ever could.

You weren't wrong for doing this, so don't think that. But now you know what you really want and can dedicate yourself to finding it. And like others have said, there are plenty of girls who want that as well. You'll find someone and it will be everything you've ever dreamed of.