Cybersex

Dregnought

My Girlfriend and I have been going out online for some time now. One thing thats recurring in our chats alot is having sex. Basicallly we feel like we are getting closer and closer, enough for it, and we know that it will happen sometime soon (probelry like in under 3 weeks ). Anway, we just wanted to know some tips, any help and how others do it.

And im sorry to have to say this but we dont want any replies saying that we are young or we cant do it over the net, only helpful replies.

Thanks

we just wanted to know some tips, any help and how others do it.

Good question. I have never really understood how this cybersex stuff works. Maybe there is a site on the internet somewhere that posts sample transcripts that give you an idea of what it is all about.

Maybe I just have no imagination.

lol, you guys are nuts! I was actually going to say cyber sex is almost as good as safe sex right?

Anyway, back in the day before i became a mother and old lady(ha ha), we used to come up with scenerios. Liiike. Maybe start off in the bedroom, or on the couch watching tv. Oh! I used to love when i got cyber bubble baths..mmm. Don't get to caught up in age, people are pretty open and easy goin around here. Besides, it might seem like a joke but it is as good as safe sex like i said. And it's giving you a chance to "explore" new grounds in a somewhat healthy way before attempting? Good Luck hun and don't be afraid to ask questions, thats what everyone here is for

It can be, ReadyorNot, but I think it can be more than that. I love it personally. It's helpful in long-distance relationships as it's the closest thing to physical love as you can get.

To Dregnought... first think of a setting together where both of you would be comfortable. Don't jump right into it... start out slow with cuddling, kissing, eventually teasing. Just imagine what you would do if you were actually together, alone. With practice and plenty imagination I'm sure you both will enjoy it.

I dont think your idea of what we are doing at the moment is right. We are already feeling each other up, plaing wiith each others stuff, etc. But we want to see if its possible to somehow experence something like sexual intercourse. I beleave it is possible, but this is the first time that i have had no idea what to do.

Something parhaps... different to normal cyber relations. We can physically feel each other. And i mean without each other knowing that the other person is doing something. Let me say an example. When we first made out, at the end i asked if she had cherry lipgloss (that i tasted). She said strawberry (i was proberly wrong because i dont really know differences and such). There was no talk of lipgloss, let alone the flavour. How did i know? how did i taste it? Another case. Because of the time difference, one of us is awake while other is asleep. Then there sthe nutral time in the afternooons and morning. Anyway, every now and again we eamil eacho other that we sneak into thier rooms, and sleep together. We actually feel it, and sleep great.

So we do have a close bond, we are one. But this we want to experence. I hope we find an answer.

I orignallly posted about feeling each other when we first made out.

Most cyber sex is just two people getting off together. What you are referring to is different. I'm not really sure there is much advice people can give you. I think that if you have this kind of connection with her already, it will probably carry over into whatever else you try. You will probably feel like you are with the person, because the things you say and the feelings you put into it both turn you on that much. You guys are able to lose youself in it and enjoy it that much. That's impressive.

Though, have you actually had sex before, in real life with someone? If you have, you can rely on those memories I guess, put think about it being the person you are cybering with. If you haven't, how would you even know what it feels like? I think the best you can do is just completely get wrapped up in what you are doing with her, and you'll feel that connection.

no, we both are virgins. But its been on my maind alot lately, same as hers. We both agree it will be sometime soon when naturally we get to that point. Right now, shes sleeping, but she will soon be awake withing the next 20 mins. I know that and i feel that and im always right... that shows somethiing. as does all the other times when we have out physical contact.

You can also start by flirting with her on simple things. Then, add sexual innuendos as well. The conversation will eventually progress towards more detailed sexual thoughts about what you want to do with her (vice versa) or how you felt over what she said sexual towards you. This is how my boyfriend and I usually did it. I found it much more romantic than just the stereotypical "Imagine me taking your clothes off. And then...".

Honestly, I think you are doing everything right you are just a little nervous about it. That's perfectly fine. What you have been doing so far has worked and both of you have enjoyed it. I think you are a natural.

Let the conversation naturally progress to other things, more vivid and intimate things. Lose yourself in the feeling and sensation, let youself go.

Hmm.... don't really think most people think about what they are doing, they just do it. So its kind of hard to help. Cyber is really just typing out the acts you would do in person. More you know about how to please her, more she will get into it. And if she's into it, you probably will be too.

Details are important. Be descriptive. Don't just go for it right away. Slowly work up to it. Start with foreplay and touching each other in other places. Move on by touching her down there, running your hands around the area, slow, gentle touches. Paying attention to her clitoris is always key, its the center of her pleasure. You can start by fingering, get her worked up. Undress each other. Brush your penis against her vagina, teasing her. Of course, using other words that I can't say here can help raise the excitement. Start putting it in slowly, savoring ever moment. Work more and more into her. Let the tempo get gradually faster. And as I said before, just lose yourself in the experience. You'll do great.

Sigh... why does the guy who knows how to please a women end up with no experience of his own?

Sigh... why does the guy who knows how to please a women end up with no experience of his own?

You do, Shy.

You have the experience of seeing how abuse tears women apart, from seeing the women in suffering in the abuse forum.

You know all about women being used.

You know all about their insecurities.

Most importantly, you know how to be yourself, Shy.

And you do not get enough praise for that.

You will never hear me say this again; so make the most of it.

Can always count on darkblue to raise a good point.

So the moral of this side topic is: Respect a women. Be considerate of her feelings, her wants and desires. Be nice. Be caring. Treat them well. Women will get tired of men who don't understand who to treat them right. And they will welcome a guy who can. As Sadowslight said to me in a recent post: " treat me like a princess and I will reward you 10 fold."

And now I return you to your regularly scheduled topic....

Not they were done by C-dub aswell as Romeoz God(sort of I helped) I changed the names because I'd rather not let certain people on this forum know who I else I know on ye old internet(dregnought in particular)

and to avoid confusion. The person who claims to have done this quotes - Bloodninja from link removed is full of BS.

I did not do all of these quotes c-dub did majority of the work.

Sorry but I just don't care too much about the filter....

either way whether or not I did them entirely does not change the point of the post, the quotes also add humor...