9 months and counting...

I met this really beautiful girl 5 months ago, just when i thought that things are starting to get good, I started to tell her how i feel for her. To my surprise she told me that she had a boyfriend, I was so shocked because she never told me about that thing. She said that i should try to forget her, she doesn't want to hurt my feelings because she said that I was so nice to her. It was really hard but I can't simply forget her. I decided instead to become her friend, I did... In fact we hit it really good. I've never been so close with a girl before. But things for me starts getting complicated, when Im with her i feel like im the happiest man on earth, when we part I feel like the world has turned its back against me. I don't really understand it why she couldn't leave her boyfriend and choose me instead...I know in the back of my head that there is some part of her that wants to be with me because I can tell just by looking at her face that she is happy when we are together, she even cuts classes just to have a chat with me. At this point I don't really get it, I love her more than any person and Im willing to make sacrifices for her, but Im afraid though that If I admit my feelings for her again, I might loose the friendship that somehow got me balanced. She and her boyfriend are now going strong for 9 months and Im losing hope. It's just 2 years more and she's out to graduate in college. Please anyone help me, Im totally clueless on what is in store for me.

Well some good advice i think is needed here.

Let me start by saying this is a very sensitive topic. and alot of opinions might be expressed Good (or) bad. but more into what your feeling, i can see your really involved in this girl. her as a person. and the other endless things you point out about her in general. you have an obvious attachment to this girl. although she is in a relationship for 9 months now. that doesn't mean she doesn't enjoy your company. you even stated that, by saying she cuts class just to chat. thats a strong connection you to have, more than friends, more than buddies. she i think is confused on what to do. she most likely likes your personality, and or-

You for who you are as a person. your in good shape my friend, i wont push the issue. don't bring up trying to get a date. she is happy with who she is with. or i assume that is the case if shes been going"strong" for 9 months. too alot of people thats a relatively short amount of time. to first determine that if its a serious bond between 2 people. well i think it is. even if your not in high school, it seems like those 2 are in a healthy state.

And let me tell you this, If they ever break up or things go sour. believe me your going to be the first person SHE comes to...for advise on whatever. And if she totally cuts the relationship off with that other guy, Guess who's next on the list for possible Boyfriends...Don't stress that question to much its sort of a Given who she would come to. or think about in case things between her and this guy start becoming unstable, Your the one shes going to come too to seek advise, or Ideas. your her best friend in her mind. you have always been there for her. and you show that, with her picking up on those emotions you expressed in your post, maybe without you knowing about it. You have a special person and she feels the same way about you I would put money on that. just relax a little. let things play there role. be a positive/optimistic person. you can't go wrong with that.