How do I do this???

so as most of you here know I broke up with my ex, whom I am totally head over heels for I've taken two of my poems I've written about him and put them together into a semi decent poem telling him how much I care( he has no clue that I love him ). If you'd like to read it you can see it here Im terrified of what his reaction may be .

My main problem is not wanting to be embarrased around him for the next few days and wonder what's going threw his head. So I thought maybe I'd just give it to him right before he leaves for las vegas for the two months he'll be gone. That way if it's a bad reaction he can have some time to get over it and we won't be too uncomfortable around eachother, and if it's a good reaction he can call me or email me about it, or better yet come get me before he leaves.

Is that a good way to do it, or should I do it a few days before he leaves???

And one more needed little bit of advice if someone has any, I'm a extreamly shy person, what would you say would be the best thing to do, or the best way to do it, when it comes to giving him the poem, so I don't look dumb. So I can look confident and get accross the fact that I'm going to miss him and that's all that matters at the moment?

sorry my questions here are so dumb guys.

thanks,

Qtpie87

who broke up with whom? If he did the breaking up, I think that the poems are a bad idea. Don't get me wrong, they're very good and very emotive, but I don't think that it will bring your ex closer. If anything, I think it would push him away. If you want to reconcile, a short "I still think about you" e-mail might be a better way to go.

We both did it. I was the one who started the break up, he just said ok because he didn't know how we could keep intouch other then email while he was in vegas and that that would suck. I don't have a phone at the moment and wont for a while, so we wouldn't be able to talk every night. He didn't say we wouldn't get back together though, he just said we'll see what happens when I get back then.