I feel lost please someone read

#-o So now that my ex and I are broken up (Thus me saying ex) I feel different. Like I didn't like how he was always treating me, but a huge part of me misses that fact that we were together. We talked and even if I wouldn't have dumped him we would have stopped dating for a while 'cause he's going back to vegas for like a month and a half and there's no was other then email we can keep in touch. He said we'd see what happens when he gets back but I feel hopeless. last night I needed someone to be there for me more then ever and guess who stayed up with me and let me sleep by them all night, My ex. He was the only one who cared. I was so afraid last night and he just stayed up and told me everything was going to be ok. He wanted to know if I was still mad at him and I told him I was more sad, he asked why and I said I felt used, I felt that the only time he was really nice to me is when he wanted something and he wholeheartedly apologized for me feeling like that and reassured me that that's not how he wanted for me to feel at all. He's just having anger issues and instead of getting depressed and sad like he used to now he gets angery and defensive about everything. so I forgave him, expecailly cause he didn't try to do anythign to me last night he just gave me hugs and told me it would be ok.

Here's the thing, he has no clue how much I care about him, he is pretty much in the dark about me loving him. Should this be somethign I tell him, cause now i really realize how much I don't want to ever leave him. And if I do tell him is there a creative idea to do it, like i don't know give him a book with photos of him and me and all of our friends and things in it that we like to do and some poems I wrote for him in it, just give it to him before he leaves and in it tell him I love him. or what, Im not the type of person who can look someone in the eye and say somethign like that with out making a fool of myself.

you want to know what i learn from life is that at times it doens't matter how much you love that person it doesn't mean you will be with thme forever or even be with them now maybe in the future but if destiny wants it like that what can we do but accept the situations...

i say be honest with himt ell him how you feel becasue you will feel better and you know what too the other things is that your going to proably wonder "what would happen if i told him" " does he feel the same way?" curiosity will be haunting you just wondering. thereforeeee if you tell him you will know how he feels about you whether you like or not, but you will be able to know where you stand.. MAybe you shouldn't tell him that you love him yet!! unless you guys been dating for a while. well if he is in terested he will do anything in his power to be with you and will show you that he cares for you alot but if he doens't than he will tell you and then you don't have to put your hopes up ..

trust been i have been in the same situation as you before i was dating this guy and we broke up and after we went back dating and all we did was sex told him i couldn't deal with it i had feelings for him and iam not the type of girl who like to play around .. than he had writen an email to me but it has been months and till this day i haven't read it not because i am not interested but i need him to show me that he cares not just by email me or txt me but by calling me and going out ,t aking me to movies...though i do miss him but u know what iam worth a lot iam not a *CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED**CENSORED* iam a WOMAN!!

So i believe that if he loves you to he will show you, why waste your time on someone who isn't feeling the same. why would we want someoen like that? i know i prefer someone who will love me and show me...

Good Luck and God Bless

You are hurt and vulnerable right now. You want everything to work out and want to believe he is going to be different. And he probably wants this too, afraid of not having you in the way he once did. Ideally you would get back together and everything would be perfect. But that probably isn't going to happen. You need to think back over the entire relationship, see the pattern of his actions and whether or not you really believe he is going to change like this. I'm a patient person, and a hopeful one. I give people lots of chances guess I hate to think of not having them in my life. But there comes a point where people run out of chances. You have to decide if he has run out of those chances. Is it really going to be different, or is it you holding onto the relationship, afraid to let go? Be honest with him, express how you feel. But don't let yourself fall into the trap of getting back with someone when you know nothing has changed and things aren't likely to get better. You deserve better.