How to let go of a love

I'm starting to let go of my soulmate. It was a hard long struggle that I'm still dealing with but I thought I'd give everyone some insight as to my thoughts.

1) Acknowledge the fact that you ex doesn't want to be with you anymore. You ex thinks life is better without you! Well F$&K them! They were lucky to have you!!! So you made mistakes - SORRY FOR BEING HUMAN!! (This was during the anger stage heh)

2) Think about your ex making out or having sex with someone else. Just try it! It's horrible but hate is GOOD! You may not want to hate your ex but it helps you let go. Don't forget sex without love is CHEAP! Know that you ex may get laid but it won't be good sex for AGES!! ahahahah (Ahem, more anger stage).

3) Picture your ex on the toilet. If it turns you on, you're sick. Picture it from various angles - yeah, that'll kill that romantic unrealistic ideal picture you keep holding on to. Stop thinking of your ex as the best thing that happened to you. Remember - on the toilet! Lots of ugly noises! This is symbolic - your ex had faults too!

4) Do what you can to pass time! Time is your enemy in the beginning and your friend at the end. I slept a lot, worked out, watched movies and tried to keep busy. It was hell!!! The minutes, hours and days took forever to pass.

From someone who felt suicidal in the beginning to reborn at the end, trust me YOU WILL GET OVER IT AND YOU WILL FEEL BETTER!

I think the hardest thing to do is picture your ex with someone else. My ex had sex with someone else the same day she broke up with me. They have been dating the past month and a half now. My ex is starting to get pissed that I dont call her or text her anymore. Now that she sees that I can live without her she is trying to reel me back in. When a girl realizes that she is losing the person who would do anything for her, she will try to grab ahold of it again. Its all a game to a girl. She is starting to see that I am not a backup plan if the grass isnt greener on the other side. Now she is getting angry and has begun spreading bad rumors about me to her friends.

I agree with your post though, you have to make your ex look like the enemy and if she doesnt want to be with you,,,,FINE!!! She is the one missing out!

Those are funny, number 3 actually worked. I often like to think of my ex slowly turning into this skanky w**re with, ya know, like the kind that hang out on the street corners. The kind that in 10 years will still be single and nobody will want her used goods. She is becoming that, sad but true.

It truly is a thin line between Love and Hate.

Cheesy, but true I think. The natural reaction is anger. Eventually you get over it and let go but I think the one thing that really helps is finding someone else. It seems impossible, then it happens. The hardest thing is always imagining your ex with someone else. Even today I feel I will never be completely over her. The toilet trick helps though. Thanks