me and my boyfriend broke up and i want him back

Hello,

I have a few questions here:

me and my boyfriend of almost 6 months broke up cuz we fought too much he couldnt take it anymore i really love him and want him back but i dont know what i can do to get him back if you have any ideas please let me know

ive done alot of things to try and get him back could i be making things worse for my self? i think we just spent too much time together and then when he wanted to start spending time with his friends with out me i would get mad and i know that is wrong but i would let him do whatever he wants i just want him back and i think he just wants to spend time with his friends.He said we could get back together after the summer i just think that he wants to be single for the summer help me i know he wants me back i just know he doesnt right now ... how do i get him back right now?

what do i do in the mean time while im waiting for my boyfriend to come back to me ... i know he will at least i think so. but what do i do i love him so much do i go to partys and stuff with potencial guys there tempting me i wonder if he will do that? If he loved me would he get on other girls and then still come back to me?

--

PS: Sorry for the confusion members ... Edit by SwingFox to merge these three posts... please help Jessi as best as you can

I can honestly say that I can relate to what you are going through. My boyfriend just broke up with me for the same exact reason. How long ago did you all break up? If it is recent, then you should give him some time. I know this is like the worst because it's like a war with yourself to not pick up that phone. However, you need to know the truth. Did he break up with you out of anger or was it for real? Many times we say things that we really don't mean when we're angry that we wouldn't have said otherwise. When he cools off, he'll be able to think more clearly. And if he really doesn't want to be with you, then you'll know. Time right now is probablly the hardest thing to give him, but you want what's in his heart, not a decision made while he was pissed off.

thank you if feels so nice to no that im not the only one.. we have been broken up for about a week and it was out of anger ... we always use to brak up out of anger tho but this time it was differant usually he would call or when i would call he would pick up and we would say sorry and we would be back together like that .. but he is so mad right now he wont even answer is phone to me ... and i know i always want to call him thats all i think about and most of the time i do call ... should i wait for him to finally call me? i know he loves me and i love him ...but let me tell you something i have my boyfriends password to his email and i check it everyonce and a while and yesterday i found that some girl had sent him pictures of him and he sent some back what does that mean??

I think you should give it some time. If he really hasn't called back yet, then he really might be tired of all the fighting going on. If you want him back, it's not smart to pursue him. because that ill only distant him. Just give it time, let him know you still love him and care, but that you are going to give him space. In the mean time, ocupy yourself with things. Go to the gym, shopping, hang out with friends! friends always make you feel good. Just make yourself feel good so that you don't have to suffer in the mean time. Listen, sometimes, the only ways to get someone back is to let them go. I know that from experience.

Good Luck

Cristy

thank you i might just have to take your advice and do that so i should'nt call him and try to get him back? do you think that will really work? i hope so cuz i never wanna be with anyone else i only want him and i try to do stuff but i always think about him and my friends are sick of hearing about him to but im afriad if i try and move on then when he wants to come back then i wont want him ... do you know what im saying?? that has happened to me before but then agian i guess everything happens for a reason

If your afraid that he will want you back when u finally have moved on, and u won't want him anymore, then let it be. I know right now there is no one better out there for you. But concentrate on yourself. On living without him. Don't try to replace him with other guys. Which i think is a mistake many people make. Just concentrate on your life...Do things for yoursef...when's the last time you went to the spa with your girls and made yourself beautiful. I dont know about you, but when I had a boyfriend, i got too lazy to do that kind of stuff. You know what I mean? Oh yea, and there's something that people always forget, there is other guys out there. Oh and I missed the part about the emails... have you thought that maybe he is seeing someone else? that is possibly why he might be too busy to call you. Just move on. And in the future, you will see if you are meant to be.

Love Cristy

I know it hurts not to call but honestly I think its the best thing to do...for now. He's probablly annoyed right now. He needs time without your influence to find out what he really wants. This may be a long shot, but I have a cool relationship with my ex's best friend. He knows everything and b-f's usually have the best advice...like should you continue to pursue the relationship or give up. He'll know how his boy really feels. This has been helpful to me but I know many people aren't really like that. Otherwise, I would try to not call, in hopes that he will begin to miss the calls and the things you used to do together. He needs to know what you really mean to him...and sometimes you really don't know what you have until it's gone. Let him realize that and see if he responds. If not, try working on a friendship and build from there. As for the internet chick....she's probablly a rebound girl and I wouldn't worry about it right now.

i think that is so funny im friends with his best friend we talk all the time, we dont hang out anymore just because hes afriad he would get mad at him. But ya i dont actully think iam the problem i think he needs space from everyone, see his friend the one im friends with .. ya he hasnt even really hung out with him in like 2 weeks either. one of his old good friends just broke up with his girlfriend and now they have been hanging out and stuff .. too be honest i think he broke up with me just because his friend wanted him to.. what do you think? regardless i still want him back and ill take your advice and not have contact with him until he contacts me

thank you

My boy and I really care for each other but he says that he doesn't feel the same way about our relationship anymore. I love him a lot and I don't know what to do. He says that if another girl came along then he would like to go on a date with her. I don't think I could handle that though. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

honey i dont really know what to tell you all i can tell you is not let him treat u like that if he just wants you until another girl comes along then why would you want to be with him? i know you love him alot trust me i know how you feel. just try your best and move on just think if you want him more than he wants you then it isnt worth your time bread all contact so that way it'll make him wonder and make him want you so much more and then when he comes crawling back to you dont take him back thats what i would do .. i know that would be hard but just do it..

good luck