QT: What sex do you like or dislike? - What Fantasies do you have?

Dr

Yo! Doin' alright my man. I was writing from the heart, and when it comes to love there are never enough words to express your feelings.

You messed the point. The point is, I have no plan. Finding love, finding "the one" isn't something you plan out. It isn't something you make happen. It just happens. I am not trying to convince anyone of anything. I am trying to speak out for those who believe as I do, those whose voices often get lost among the many voices who don't believe and give up on such a magical experience. I don't expect anyone to listen to me, I only hope that my words can inspire someone to believe that such a love is possible.

Is it really different when you are involved? Cause all I see are the same patterns repeated over and over. And I have had some experience, everything I have said held true in that as well. Only difference was she wasn't willing to work on things and wasn't open to the love I was. That's why it was never offical, cause we didn't want the same things.

Bells don't literally go off, but it is a deeply intense feeling that takes your breath away and make you go, "wow." Its happened with every single girl I've ever even liked, it'll be more intense with "the one."

Again, I said that it wouldn't always be perfect. That things would come up and that we would work through issues together. But even in the rough times we will know we love each other and that love will see us through. It will be magic though. It will be heaven. It will last all eternity. Most can't envision this, but I have and it will happen.

I'll swallow my pride. So will she. We will address the little problems as they come, so they don't become larger problems that threaten what we have. You are under the impression that I think every second will be perfect and that there would never be a problem. I'm not stupid. I know things come up. But I also know how to handle them so that they don't get in the way of a love that is meant to be.

Sigh... you missed the point the point of the ship and wall line. I was quoting a song about not underestimating the impossible. What I'm saying is that anything is possible in this world. You can't just say the fairy tale won't come true, cause it can come true. With the moon thing, I didn't say it was magic. I was pointing out that something that was once considered impossible was made possible, and it was made possible because people dreamed big and put their effort into achieving the dream. For all the science involved, people still had to make it happen. And it never would have happened if people said, "ah, its a dream that can't be achieved." Dreaming big and not accepting it as impossible was the catylst, just as I am dreaming big and not accepting it as impossible. Science was the tool, just as I will use open honest communication, trust, compassion, love, etc. to see my love through forever.

With sex, you again mistake me. You seem to be under the impression that I won't have sex even if I could. Wrong. I get that sex is part of a relationship. And if she wants to be intimate in that way, then I will do that. I have hormones too. But I am putting sex in its proper place, part of a relationship but not the whole shebang its made out to be. I am saying that the love is infintely more important, and if for some bizarre reason I had to choose, I would drop the sex in a heartbeat because I could live without the sex, but couldn't live without the love.

With being married, again you mistake me. Geez, thats starting to be a theme. Sex has a part in a loving committed relationship. Personally, I view sex as something so special, so sacred, and so important... that I don't want to share it with someone unless we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. To have sex is to bear myself to the other, share my body, my mind, my heart, and my soul. It is two bonding as one, not just physically but emotionally and spiritually. I want to save myself and give that, give myself in my entirety to just one person, my soulmate. I don't expect others to wait until marriage, I have no illusion that most will do this. I don't judge others for not waiting, and I'm ok with it as long as they are doing it with people they love and care about, are in a serious commited relationship with, and are safe about it.

The girl who wants to "have some fun" with me, isn't the girl for me. As much as I may like her, the person I am is saving that part of me for my soulmate. If she really loves me then she will understand that. She may want it sooner, but she will love me and understand me well enough to know that not having sex is what is right. And she will also know that if she does wait, she will receive an entire lifetime of pent up sexual energy that will be given just to her because she is the only one who I love enough to open myself so completely to. It'll be worth the wait.

Who said I wouldn't have fun with her? Or touch her? I've held and cuddled with a girl, slept by her side. I kissed a girl as well. And believe me, when the right girl comes along they will be rewarded with kiss after kiss, hug after hug. I will touch there bodies, but more importantly I will touch their hearts. If you really want to drive a women crazy, touch their heart. I'm a cuddle machine. And as one girl said to me, when a do get a girlfriend she better stack up on chapstick. I'm not treating her like a leper and avoiding contact. I just won't have sex until I am married.

Thinking big? Yep. Paying attention to the details? Do that as well. I get it all. Take it step by step. Start small. But never lose sight of the bigger picture. Don't get so lost in the minute details that you miss the wonder of it all.

Sex is a drug. Heard that for years. But I'm stronger then any drug. It won't be something addictive to the point where I will lose sight of what really matters.

The girl... long story. Not on topic.

I'm not being dominant. I am simply asking her to respect my personal values and believes. Any one should do that. The girl I end up with will almost certainly have similar values, though I don't expect her to be a virgin as well. Her feelings will not be hurt so long as we are open and honest about how we feel. I will let her know that it is nothing to do with her, that it is something personal and spiritual to me. I will tell her that I will give it to her, when the time is right. She will be the only person I have ever shared myself with. And I will show her I love her in so many other ways that sex will not be an issue. If it would be, she isn't the right girl for me and I wouldn't be putting myself in that position.

She will not cheat. I would not be in that position with a girl who would.

And again, I am not being dominant. It's not about control, its not about power. It is an equal relationship, 50/50.

I'm not asking her to decide instantly. Just the opposite. As long as it takes to know we are right for each other and that it will last for all time.

I'm not putting any pressure on her. I would never demand she be any one way. I believe that when the time is right, I will click with the person. Our believes, our interests, our personalities... they will just mesh. She won't have to be anything other then be who she is. I won't have to be anything other then who I am. And it will be right. The love will grow and it will simple be right.

And the relationships I have seen I have been a part of. Sure, I'm not my mom or dad, but tell me the kids aren't a part of things when their parents have problems? Sure I'm not my brother. But when you spent every second you could with him and looked up to him as a mentor, that bond you develop makes emphasising pretty intense. And I've always had an uncanny ability to sympathise and really feel the emotions of those I'm close to.

Sigh...try to inject a little bit of romance into the mix, and get ignored or told I'm wrong. That's ok, some lucky lady is going to get the expereince of five lifetimes when I get with her...

Since people only want to hear the dirty stuff, and this being Thanksgiving, I submit the following for people to come up with their own ideas:

Stuffing, apple pie, cherry pie, pumpkin pie, any other kind of pie you want, whip cream......

What you do with these things is completely up to you.

• 1 year later...

Shadows...lol, saw where you said you wanted to try it on a bike. Me and an ex did it against his Yamaha R1 on the side of the road on night..right by the road no caring if traffic came by or not! Unfortunately only like 2 cars did! Grr. definitely very hott sex though!!!

Shadows...lol, saw where you said you wanted to try it on a bike. Me and an ex did it against his Yamaha R1 on the side of the road on night..right by the road no caring if traffic came by or not! Unfortunately only like 2 cars did! Grr. definitely very hott sex though!!!

haha my bf just bought an R1 and we were joking about having sex on it.

anyone ever tried it while being blindfolded??? I mean when once sense is gone the others are hightened right? so without the sense of sight the sense of touch should go through the roof

it's fun every once in awhile...being tied up in silk scarves and being blindfolded is also fun

anyone ever tried it while being blindfolded??? I mean when once sense is gone the others are hightened right? so without the sense of sight the sense of touch should go through the roof

YUM!!! My very first boyfriend spoiled me beyond belief.. with blindfolding, heavy satiny ties, and some very yummy teasing. I loved it!! Yes, it does heighten everything else.. ties, blindfold and oral sex being performed on you? hoo boy.. yum!!

My girl and i pretty much experiment with everything and try almost anything. it all depends on our mood and if we have been drinking. usually when we are buzzed the kinkier we get. the only thing we havent really done is anal. tried it but it hurts her too much.

one thing i did for her one night was put a bunch of candles around our room, blind folded her and cuffed her with chinese rope cuffs and put a gag ball in her mouth with a strawberry flavor creme so she could lick that with the ball in her mouth. played some mellow rock then i just teased the hell out of her. when i took off the cuffs and blind fold she was so turned on that the sex was crazy violent dominatrix style. she was like slammin my face in her vagine. i was like WHOA!!!!