Women, are you lusting or loving for me ?(musician)

petepete

When I had only played guitar for about 6 months I fell in love in love with a japanese girl who's first words to me were "that was beatiful what you were playing on guitar. We were both working and staying at backpacker hostel didn't work out, long story. I was flattered by her saying this because I knew no songs and was just playing from my heart. An older female friend tried to set me up with her neice by bringing her over to my house and getting me to play guitar and sing for them and while as I was playing her attraction to me to increase tenfold and my female friend said "women can't resist a guy that plays guitar and sings".

I know that I want to have children in few years time so I try extemely hard to ignore lust and look for qualities which I can love beacause love can last forever and my attaction for love is much stronger. I am looking for women who are thinking in a similar way for relationships not just women who are going after me because of lust.

Are women attracted to men playing music because they are falling in love or are they just getting horny etc ?

Does it make any difference what type of music ?

I've never actually gotten 'horny' when a guy was playing a guitar, but I had been rather attracted to that person because of their musical talents. I actually do find it really attractive when a male is doing anything well that he is enjoying. If he does it well, but looks miserable, then it's a completely different story. Whether it's football or the piano.

I don't think its any kind of lust, and I definetly don't think it's love. I think it's purely attraction. Maybe towards you, maybe only towards your talent. Either way, it's only one aspect of your personality and it's not what is going to make a female want to settle down with you.

I've never actually gotten 'horny' when a guy was playing a guitar, but I had been rather attracted to that person because of their musical talents. I actually do find it really attractive when a male is doing anything well that he is enjoying. If he does it well, but looks miserable, then it's a completely different story. Whether it's football or the piano.

I don't think its any kind of lust, and I definetly don't think it's love. I think it's purely attraction. Maybe towards you, maybe only towards your talent. Either way, it's only one aspect of your personality and it's not what is going to make a female want to settle down with you.

Can't all attractraction be described as either LUST or LOVE ? You say you "definitely don't think it's love" Lilady, should I assume it is some type of lust ? More opinions please ?

Lust and love are not the only two qualities you can feel for someone. That is far too black and white, and it is rare when anything follows the either-or pattern as there are many gray areas in life--especially when it comes to attraction.

Lust can be defined as a sexual attraction for someone. Someone may be attracted to you, but not sexually. And just because someone isn't sexually attracted, it doesn't mean they love you. I'm attracted to many people, yet I'm not "horny" for them and not even close to loving them.