Why women lose interest in sex..Pay attention boys!

I have heard so many sad stories from men about their women not wanting sex anymore...I to once was a wife who dreaded the nightly fight..sigh...then it happened...I FOUND MYSELF...my sexual self...and now, there is NO stopping me...I studied and thought hard about what turns me on...what it was I didn't like etc...here it is.

Men are turned on by women's bodies..Women are turned on by other things...think about when u met your wife...she was sexual correct?..it was all new.. the long nights together...the smell of night air...your new cologne...you dressed nice etc...this is what turns a woman on...

the daily married life offeres nothing to the woman's sexual senses...she needs more...try this..don't make her jealous..but make her think...back off a bit...start dressing in clean nice clothes...walk tall...always wear nice shoes..and get a few new nice colognes...(NOT AT THE DRUG STORE)..LOL.. make your woman desire you again...don't paw at her...gently push the hair from her face..look into her eyes..THEN WALK AWAY...leave her wanting ...don't reject her..but tease her...try this..WOMEN WANT WHAT THEY CAN'T HAVE...STOP BEING SO DAMN AVAILABLE..LOL...light touches..soft gentle movements..THINK SEXY GUYS...oh...and if u need info on her g spot..let me know..I got that down pat as well.......xo

That's the whole truth. 8)

I've done this myself and learned the hard way, but it's more than just looking nice and trying to impress. In my opinion, as relationships progress and become sexual, at some point the man assumes that sex is a given. I think at this point is when the sexual relationship goes down.

When you first started dating, you wanted sex yes, but you most likely did not expect it from her...thus you swung into charm mode. But as you soon expect the sex, there is no need to charm anymore. But yes, her advice is the absolute best. If you want a woman, well from my own experience anyways, the best thing you can do is not do the sex thing. I am talking about kissing, hugging, etc...but just stopping at that. Leave her wanting more...

Ok all that sounds like a good idea, however us men also like to feel we're important & attractive in the eyes of our woman. It seems to me a woman should also take the initiative occasionally to let her man know he's desirable as well. As you say sometimes sex becomes routine & I think its the responsibility of both to keep it healthy. And we all know what the greatest sexual part of the body is right, the mind. So, a lot of times just communicating what's important to you, etc. helps improve or rekindles what may be slipping. Don't just leave it up to the men, women have a part in all this as well.

i agree with solstic. We do have to keep our men interested in sex,...keeping it interesting as much as possible. One thing that helps is when the couple works out and take care of their bodies...

As far as women, there are a number of things we can do to keep our husbands pleased. Lounge around the house with little of nothing on, or after u shower, slip into a skipy short bathrobe & bend over while ur skin is moiste with body oils and water,...just when u know hes looking...

Body Massages. Give ur man a full body massage from his head to his toes...giving him passionate kisses along the way..paying more attention to certain areas,...more than others...

Initiate sex in the middle of the night. Roll over in bed sumtimes, and start masturbating or kissing him tenderly to "arouse" his nature and then get on top of him...

theres so many things a woman can do for her husband also...these are only a couple of quickies...haha...dont forget the kitchen counter...cooking a candlelight dinner together..ive never experienced that..but it just seems like something romantic 4 a wife to do 4 her man...ha.ha..

cookies

That is all good there Cookie...I know my men never want for anything..but this was for all those sad men whose women do NOT do such things for them..the men who try so hard to hold their marriages together...but they are so neglected...yes there are a lot of things women can do for their men...but some women don't do it..and that is the problem I am talking about here....so to all you desperate men trying so hard...don't give up...and don't get caught up in the net and all the hoe's on here willing to put out...just keep loving your woman..and don't give up on her........xoxoxoxoxoxoo

actually this is an advice forum, not a "hookup" joint. Its a respectable forum and the women that post here are also respectable, and not hoes trying to put it out...and for future references, it would be appreciative if you'd address the posters more respectfully versus an accusatory manner ..because thats not what enotalone.com is about...

Theres alot of good men and women who get caught up in relationships with someone that dont respect them, and treat them poorly and I would never encourage them to stay in a relationshiip where theyre trampled on...because theres also far too many good women and men out there that will make them happy.

i would never hook up with a man online, from just knowing that it would never seem to work 4 me...but im definitely a good woman...

cookies