some first date tips...?

i need help on some tips for this date im going on. its my first date and im taking her to a concert. ive known for her for 2 months now. we met over the internet and were finally meeting. i would just like to know if anyone has some suggestions because i dont know when would be the right time to try and reach out for her hand and hold hands, or when it would be ok to lean in for a kiss or something like that. im pretty nervous, i have no idea when the right time for anything would be. please give me some tips on that. AND ANY OTHER INPUT WOULD GREAT AS WELL!!

I think you shouldn't worry about this. Don't plan it let it be an act of passion. You will know the time when it has come. However since this is your 1st date, i advise you not to scare her off with a kiss or somethg more passionate or else she'll think you're after s3x and lust.

I hope my advise has helped you. Best of luck

You just need to relax and show her a good time. Don't worry about holding hands at all on the first date. Why? Because it's only your first date with her, you don't want to scare her off. Just let things happen as they do. Believe me, as far as kissing goes, you'll know the right moment for that...that is to say she may make it clear when is the right moment.

Bottom line, just relax and show her a good time...everything else is just a plus.

whoah..haha..sounds like something great has happened between u guys since we spoke last...haha..

im glad too see some progress,...and i hope u have fun. The first and foremost thing, is to relax and have a good time. Dont put too much thought into what u should do and when u should do it, or ull wind up having a pretty miserable time consuming urself most of the night with preoccupied thoughts of what u should n shouldnt do..then after the date is over,..ull be like,..oh man, i shoulda did this..or that...

Just enjoy it from one moment to the next...and dont let ur nervousness wreck a perfectly good evening. Just make sure u look good, and treat her as a gentleman would, and be urself. This way, you will leave her with a lasting first impression and she will want to see u more...

cookies