iam a 16 year boy, i just want to know if remembering the girl u love while ur eating, while ur in school or walking or maybe while ur talking to someone. is this love. is this the age of falling in love. sex or money is not involved in this. SO guyz is this wat u call love.

well..im not a guy lol..but i can say that love hits us at different ages. The last guy that i was diggin,...oh man, i thought about him soo much, because he was so incredible...but i dont think it was love... to this day i cant explain what it was.

I thought about him when i woke up, when i went to sleep..when i woke up in the middle of the night, in my dreams, showering, eating, driving, online, lyin down listning to music...i never realized it was even possible 4 anyone to consume so much of my time which was practically 24x7. To say it is love, ...i cant. Id like to believe it was love on my behalf, but if its not being recipricated,...its my imagination, or infatuation...and thats not too cool..

cookies

Hi lg,

Love is a dynamic thing. What people feel vary from person to person. How intense love is also varies from person to person and it even depends on the person that is involved, because each time you fall in love, I can tell you that it feels different.

My suggestion to you is to enjoy the feeling. Talk to the lady involved and give her compliments. Eventually tell her how you feel. Age is of no consequence here.

I hope that you're having an awesome time and I wish you luck and a bright future

~ SwingFox ~