Anyone else have a similar experience?

I have just been thinking about things lately and I am trying to make sense of why I still haven't had any sort of relationship for my 22 years. Two of my friends that happen to be girls continuously tell me that I'm "fabulous" and such, they are both engaged. One even went as far to say that if she hadn't met her fiance she would have pursued me. It just seems kind of frustrating to me, has anyone else had a similar experience and has had success finally? just kinda looking for a bright light in the tunnel here, or general advice even.

You probably just have had bad luck on meeting the right kind of girls. It took me 22 years before I could find anyone interested in me. Then out of the blue without doing a single thing I've had several girls interested in me. It will happen for you when it is right. No need to consult sites, just be you and everything will work out.

Can you share any more details about yourself? We can't know what is happening with so little info. Maybe there was a girl, but she was too shy too say anything. Maybe you just missed your chance and she went with the guy who asked first. Or maybe some girl has been too intimidated by just how nice and good you are. There could be any number of reasons why.

if you are more easygoing and outgoing, girls might feel more inclined to approach you

But if you aren't the easygoing and outgoing type, do not try to be that. You don't want to be something you are not just to have girls approach you. They still might not even then. And it's better to be appreciated and noticed for you who are then for what you try to portray.

Furthermore, all the sites in the world can't help you. Only you can help you. Just be yourself, you don't have to do anything else.

But if you aren't the easygoing and outgoing type, do not try to be that. You don't want to be something you are not just to have girls approach you. They still might not even then. And it's better to be appreciated and noticed for you who are then for what you try to portray.

But you should always strive to better youself being introverted has never gotten any a date or a meeting with a girl.

If you can try to be outgoing and social, it always helps.

But you should always strive to better youself being introverted has never gotten any a date or a meeting with a girl.

If you can try to be outgoing and social, it always helps.

You can better yourself and still be introverted. As an introverted guy it hasn't stopped me from having meetings with girls, girls being attracted to me, girls loving me, and a girl talking marriage to me. Pretty fly for a shy guy. 8)

Being outgoing and social can hurt if you are trying so hard to be outgoing that you lose sight of who you are and what you do best. Some people are simply not outgoing, for them to try and force themselves into it is awkward and won't work out. It's like a guy can only draw stick figures and who has demonstrated no aptitude for art trying to become a successful artist. Chances are very slim it will happen, its not going to be that beneficial to him, and it can cause frustration when there is the inevitable lack of success he will encounter. Wouldn't the guy be better off following his natural talent and passion in, say, music? Likewise, someone who is introverted should embrace it as part of who they are. Unless they are a hermit who never speaks to anyone, there is nothing wrong with him the way he is.

Being outgoing and social can hurt if you are trying so hard to be outgoing that you lose sight of who you are and what you do best.

Of course there are extremes on both ends of the spectrum, just like being too antisocial can hurt you. I've seen both at work, but I find that being a social person is more likely to work. It shows personality. I have a friend that is a good guy, but he is so shy and boring that no one thinks he has much of a personality. Which... he doesn't.

Going to a web site wont help you get tips. Sure some might be intresting tid bits, but you dont and wont get to use them in RL.

My suggestion is to show some more intrest in women. I take it you a shy guy. Confident, but reserved. Find something about you that is a good trait.

For me, I'm funny, and random. I can say some off the wall things and I break the ice really easy. I'm a shy guy sometimes, and I've found while it's attractive to some women, most women like a guy that can take a stand. Even PLANNING a date, and having the inititive to get things done. Women like that.

If you have trouble showing intrest in a women, then do what comes natural. Don't grab on her, but try and include her in your plans, or forcasts for the near future. Touch her, even try and kiss her, if you get a date with her. Friends telling you that you are amazing is BS. They are your friends, and they are women who are taken. They can say anything they want about you, it still doesn't forcast the crowd your going for.

Just be yourself. If your a funny guy, be funny. If your serious, be serious and mature, but have a light side.. If your shy, atleast try and take the risk of opening up to someone, you wont ever know the potential until you do.