Worries, Wants, and ??

If you read my last post.. it asked what is love,and if me and my BF were going too fast in our relationship... and thanks for the advice..

Now we've been going out for 1 month today! And i am wondering what do guys expect out of relationships, b/c he asked me to spend his Senior year with him and i haven't really had any experience in a real relationship, and yeah a month isn't that long but i want this to last... i don't want to screw this one up, b/c i really like him, alot and i could see myself with this guy for long as he will have me... which i hope is a very long time.. and i was wonder what do you do in a relationship?!? Do guys expect "sex" or things related with it.. yeah i know its too soon for that but when do guys think it is the right time!! Just trying to get into his mind, and i ask him and he says so many beautiful things and i can tell he respects me and he cares for me, and i do him.. but i just want to know what i can do to make it last..

i hope you understand what i'm trying to ask.. i can't really explain it .. but any advice would help!! Thank you!

I would say just enjoy your relationship and takes things slow. Your relationship will progress naturally and you will know when the time is right to have sex. Don't do anything that you are not comfortable with. As for if guys "expect" sex, well......some do, but not all. It sounds like you have a good guy there, who respects your feelings. Only you can decide when it is the right time to progress, but don't rush. There is plenty of time.